Fr3e

Lag Fix

to fix the lag i suggest we get rid of the boob and hip sliders on females, less pixels = less stuff for the server to load = less lag

im not a developer take this with a grain of salt

to fix the lag. stop paying 5dollars a month and invest in bigger servers. But to invest on bigger servers u need people to spend money. And we will not spend money untill we see the game fixed... so we are gonna have to deal with lag for a little longer 🙂

21 minutes ago, Keshi said:

to fix the lag. stop paying 5dollars a month and invest in bigger servers. But to invest on bigger servers u need people to spend money. And we will not spend money untill we see the game fixed... so we are gonna have to deal with lag for a little longer 🙂

also tbh i feel announcing they were going to tweak ARMAS prices was a bad idea, i can imagine people not buying stuff now because they're waiting for a price drop

3 hours ago, gogol said:

also tbh i feel announcing they were going to tweak ARMAS prices was a bad idea, i can imagine people not buying stuff now because they're waiting for a price drop

iirc, Little Orbit agreed some of the prices were milking for money. It was said in the QnA, lemme go look for it.

Q: Will the ARMAS pricing be changed? And if so, how?
A: It’s interesting, seeing as I have spent time looking at it. People are divided on the opinion of what APB is, some say it’s P2W, and some don’t. I don’t think APB is P2W, but there is a stigma. You could give the best weapon to the worst player, and the worst weapon to the best player, and the best player would win every time hands down. APB is a game of skill. The weapons don’t make that big of a difference, however the stigma does exist for a reason. I do think we need to go through the pricing and change it, as it is a little obscene. I’d like to bring it down to a price that players don’t feel gouged. It is a little bit too egregious and expensive. We have hired back one of the designers from the game, to help us with factoring more weapons in game and balancing.

While people may now be waiting for a price drop, I'm happy that they're being honest and clear about how they perceive everything, as well as their outlined goals, and process for the game to improve. I only see them carrying things out exactly as they've told us.

Edit/Sidenote: Can we get the Q&A transcript pinned for some people who still have questions related to it? @Lixil

Edited by Sergsininia
added quote

1 hour ago, gogol said:

Agreed tbh...But did they give a date for that? i'm hoping its before project "Finish UE3.5" which starts in July