Reprimand

The Marketplace is Dead.

It's too expensive to acquire legendaries or even good quality weapons. 

Put all weapons in the JT Store or weaker variants in contacts.

There's no reason why reskins don't belong in the contact store. Joker CR5, Vas, LCR, FAR. All of these weapons could be in contact store without slots and it would make perfect sense. It at least incentivises a player to spend their cash on new weapons until they can afford a permanent one and bulks out the neverending grind. 

The price of things in ARMAS is pretty high too, some things with two slots cost exactly the same as three slots. 

Maybe a new premium package is in order? 

Here we go again..

11 hours ago, Reprimand said:

There's no reason why reskins don't belong in the contact store. Joker CR5, Vas,

Free N-tec 3 slots in game:

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_AssaultRifle_NTEC-Stock_Slot3_CopsBane

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_AssaultRifle_NTEC-Stock_Slot3_CrimSlayer

LCR

LCR suck, a free to play player doesnt lose nothing having it or not.. honestly, I would like a reimbursament for how suck this weapon.. 

FAR

Get one free in Christmas, farm joker tickets or just wait new contacts

and bulks out the neverending grind. 

Question.. why do shall you deserve the same BAIT "the same result " of one paying with cash exactly for avoiding the grind because they have not time for grinding or sustaining the game?

You are cheap, you want to be cheap,  so behave as cheap, dont be a whining  bleeder.

14 hours ago, Reprimand said:

The price of things in ARMAS is pretty high too, some things with two slots cost exactly the same as three slots. 

You are right, absoluty so right... but that doesnt change the fact you are just a pretender cheap.

OFC I am not offending you, seems you are crafty one enough or lucky havent shopped in this game... until something big or decent incoming, knowing the situation, I can't see or advice no-one having any decent reasons for shopping in this game and it's about time WTF,  they have milked enough us players with promise for years

On 5/22/2023 at 12:56 AM, Reprimand said:

I will have to disagree with that sentence because usually I've seen the price of 2 slot weapons was about in 6500 thousand JT while any of 3 slot costs 10000 thousand of JT currency.

Put all weapons in the JT Store or weaker variants in contacts.

Some variants of them are already in the JT Store if I'm correct but legendaries are really expensive comparting to the usual ones.

There's no reason why reskins don't belong in the contact store. Joker CR5, Vas, LCR, FAR. All of these weapons could be in contact store without slots and it would make perfect sense. It at least incentivises a player to spend their cash on new weapons until they can afford a permanent one and bulks out the neverending grind.

FAR and LCR are not the reskins as you said, it's the new weapons but I agree that it should be purchasable from contacts because people will have more options and freedom. As for compromise - they may leave the actual reskins (Vas, Joker CR5 for example and so on) in the Joker Store and add all new 0 mod weapons to contacts for $ currency.

Edited by Divait

5 hours ago, Divait said:

I will have to disagree with that sentence because usually I've seen the price of 2 slot weapons was about in 6500 thousand JT while any of 3 slot costs 10000 thousand of JT currency.

ARMAS has weapons for sale where two slots weapons are the same price as three slots.

As for compromise - they may leave the actual reskins (Vas, Joker CR5 for example and so on) in the Joker Store and add all new 0 mod weapons to contacts for $ currency.

Since they are reskins would it not be better to put them under the list of skins in weapons? 

Edited by Reprimand

On 5/23/2023 at 10:53 AM, Reprimand said:

Since they are reskins would it not be better to put them under the list of skins in weapons? 

Then this list of skins will never end I assume.😅

Merged.

On 5/23/2023 at 10:53 AM, Reprimand said:

ARMAS has weapons for sale where two slots weapons are the same price as three slots.

Thanks for pointing this out by the way, I checked Armas on the website. I don't know which weapons you was checking but I see the same outcome as from the Joker Store which is in the game. (but only with 20% sale on basically every weapon from there)