Sign in to follow this  
Yapopal

How to fix the game in a month without registration and SMS, as well as without rolling a boulder up a mountain.

I think these things will help. Everything that is written here does not require high costs of working time. 

1. Unlock the exit button of the enemy mission with a limit of five penalty medals.
Send notifications about receiving a medal. Exclude from the copy of the district for receiving 5 medals.

2. Improve the blacklist. Everyone who gets into it can't play with you, and you can't play with them. 
The delay for adding to the blacklist is 5 minutes. 
Automatically remove players from the blacklist after a month. 
Send a notification about the removal of a player from the blacklist with the option of choosing an action (outside of missions).

3. To be wanted at hazard level 5. Tighten the rules for assigning level 5 to prevent fraud. 
Increase the prices for reducing the level of danger, in the amount of up to $ 10,000.
Allow interaction with the wanted character by pressing ALT (as in the robbery mission)
Do not cancel the interaction until the event is completed.
The fifth level remains even if the wanted person is dead.
Assign the total amount for the murder of the wanted $ 10,000. 
Give 500 dollars to each killer
Assign the farthest contact as a sponsor. 
If the wanted person does not have time to get to the contact person in a certain time, he pays out of his pocket.
If the wanted person has reached the contact person, he receives an amount with the deduction of time spent on the road and the deduction of deaths.
If the wanted person gets 5 stars for the second time, he kicks from a copy of the district for 30 minutes.
The fifth level of danger is not assigned to fight club players.

4. Assign danger levels to districts so that the player can understand where to go.
 Do not restrict movement between districts.
 Spoil the characteristics of weapons, cars, consumables for entering the low Skiill district.
 Reward players with experience points and currency for entering the district with a high level of skill.
 Reduce the maximum population of districts by focusing on the average daily number of people on the server. Increase as the population grows.

Edited by Yapopal

Thank you for your suggestion to improve APB Reloaded.

While i appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to help, i must admit these suggestions are not helpful for the future of the game. I believe that implementing these changes would have a negative impact on the game. The proposed blacklist system would be difficult to manage and could lead to players being unfairly blacklisted. Additionally, the proposed changes to the wanted system would be too complex and could lead to confusion among players. Furthermore, assigning danger levels to districts could lead to an imbalance in the game and create an unfair advantage for some players.

I understand that these changes may seem beneficial, but I believe that they would ultimately have a negative impact on the game. I appreciate your input and thank you for taking the time to share your ideas.