Defeat

4slot cars: worth it?

In all honesty... 4 slot usually isn't going to have nothing useful in it. You can easily go along with 3 slots if you want.

Blue mod (car spawner, ammo trunk or mobile radar), purple mod (explosives or high-burn fuel) and orange mod is all which are useful (for example nitro boost or brick). 4th is usually waste - you put something on it just to add flavor (expection is muffler, red mod but meh... it's mediocre)

Edited by Mitne

4 slot it s best that why expensive. You Decide what you need at High end Player take 4 slot. When Not tanke 2 or 3 slot is  enough.

Depends on the purpose. For ramraiding for example I only need 2 slots for Extra Capacity 3 and Steel Plating for bullet protection. Works for me.

The only thing that matters is if the car looks hawt or not, slots are overrated.

6 minutes ago, Snjezana said:

Depends on the purpose. For ramraiding for example I only need 2 slots for Extra Capacity 3 and Steel Plating for bullet protection. Works for me.

bullet protection makes you slower, whas the sense for this? most people blow you up anyways.

Just now, LilyV3 said:

bullet protection makes you slower, whas the sense for this? most people blow you up anyways.

You never farmed on lower districts, when a standard STAR fires at your damaged car! Works wonders! 😄

18 minutes ago, Snjezana said:

You never farmed on lower districts, when a standard STAR fires at your damaged car! Works wonders! 😄

why would anyone competent farm in lower distericts XD

but yeah there it probably works. In lands where concs are rarely seen and osmaws and Volcanoes are story of myths and only carried by fake bronzes with a golden core 😛

Edited by LilyV3

Just now, LilyV3 said:

why woudl anyone competent farm in lower distericts XD

but yeah there it probably works. In lands where concs are rarely seen and owmsaws and Volcanoes are story of myths and nly carried by fake bronzes with a golden core 😛

Haha, I wish your statement was true. I guarantee you, when you farm on a green district these days, plenty of Bronze R255 with OSMAW/Volcano and 4x4 Vegas camp the fences. 

3 minutes ago, Snjezana said:

Haha, I wish your statement was true. I guarantee you, when you farm on a green district these days, plenty of Bronze R255 with OSMAW/Volcano and 4x4 Vegas camp the fences. 

I should paly solo more often, I am sure after so less APB I can drop silver too in a legit way and then go and experince this wonderland of weirdness.

Edited by LilyV3

Just now, LilyV3 said:

I should paly solo more often, I am sure after so less APB I can drop silver too in a legit way and then go and experince this wonderland of weirdness.

Try, it's fun! Last time, I accidently rammed a green guy at the fence and minutes later 4 russians ganged up on me, spamming me insults in kyrillian, trying to ram me off the street. It's getting even funnier when you get bounty in the process and.. 😄

1 hour ago, Snjezana said:

Why not Armored Engine or Fireproofing? I mean... I would get as much away from vehicle if I would get witnessed as possible. It's usually first thing which is blown up if they witness you. (Trust me, witnessing enforcer here.).