Emily

Patch Notes for 1.30 (1355)

12 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm max capped on every consumable and have even more sitting in my mailbox. Feels good.

I regularly dump the entire cap stack of other consumables, but epipens are consistently zero'd and I only get to use them one, maybe two matches a day.

Please just get rid of clotting agent 3. Everyone plays it anyways

54 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Just integrate it as default behavior, like they did with Energizer.

13 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

I personally use clothing agent II, some one uses kevlar or that anti granade armor name I can't remember.

On 2/22/2023 at 10:32 PM, Hexerin said:

For any conceptual daily login system to have any relevance to a veteran like myself, it would need to give significant amounts of APB$ and JT. I already own all the weapons, cars, etc, so such rewards would not be incentives to me. That being said, "significant" in this context would also almost assuredly be more than LO would be willing to provide.

Daily rewards aren't for veterans or people who play on the regular anyway. They're incentives for people who otherwise wouldn't, so players like you have someone to play with/against.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Revoluzzer said:

Daily rewards aren't for veterans or people who play on the regular anyway. They're incentives for people who otherwise wouldn't, so players like you have someone to play with/against.

Daily logins exist to incentivize anyone who has reasons not to log in every day, to login every day. It's not targeted at progression, it's targeted at playstyle (casuals, as opposed to hardcores). This remains true for literally every game that has a daily/weekly login reward system, such systems being most common in mobile gacha games.

On 2/24/2023 at 4:36 PM, Hexerin said:

Just integrate it as default behavior, like they did with Energizer.

^
I'd like to see clotting agent removed and have a rework to how regen works. Because everyone is using CA + happy landings until R195 where people will then swap Happy landings to either Valzipram Tablets or Car surfer. I would rather see new mods introduced to the green and blue slots.

17 hours ago, Pavura said:

I personally use clothing agent II, some one uses kevlar or that anti granade armor name I can't remember.

think it's flak jacket

I had no crashing issues in the beta or the previous live patch. This current patch I have had multiple issues. No changes on my end other than updating the APB client.

Client Sided:

- 2x General Protection Fault

- BSOD 0x00000050

- BattlEye lost communication to the server.

Server Sided:

- 2x Action district crash.

- 2x Social district crash.

- Action district server hosted in wrong location.

I still have BattlEye blocking the Xbox audio codec. I did not have this issue in the 32 bit version, nor is this file blocked in other Battleye protected games.

xAu6ExS.png

Please lower rank requirements from 195. It is still too high. 

EDIT: Also slice contact renown in half. The grind is unnecessary and long and it only makes sense to get people to max level faster so they can enjoy the full game. 

Edited by Reprimand
  • Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 8:56 PM, R3ACT3M said:

I would rather see new mods introduced to the green and blue slots.

Meta will always exist, there will always be "the best in slot" choices and that is what you will see 90% of people use because individual thought is a unicorn trait nowadays. There's nothing anyone can do to change this, so attempting to make changes for the purpose of "shaking up the meta" are pointless and a waste of dev time. Spend that dev time on better things, like actual new content and fixing existing issues (bugs, glitches, etc).

On 2/27/2023 at 5:57 PM, Hexerin said:

Meta will always exist, there will always be "the best in slot" choices and that is what you will see 90% of people use because individual thought is a unicorn trait nowadays. There's nothing anyone can do to change this, so attempting to make changes for the purpose of "shaking up the meta" are pointless and a waste of dev time. Spend that dev time on better things, like actual new content and fixing existing issues (bugs, glitches, etc).

But you can't ignore that the meta can't be the same for ever. And I don't think "meta" applies here, as it's a mod that everyone is using minus the 10% who chose to use Kev or Fragile. I think the whole character mods thing needs to be shook up with some new ideas

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

But you can't ignore that the meta can't be the same for ever. And I don't think "meta" applies here, as it's a mod that everyone is using minus the 10% who chose to use Kev or Fragile. I think the whole character mods thing needs to be shook up with some new ideas

I don't think it's an issue. I think the only problem is clotting agent 1 and 2 are useless in 99% of scenarios. If you have time to wait for those to start healing, you most likely have time to fully heal without them.

Flak is used quite often, but few players use it due to it being limited to R195. Maybe we'll see some more usage now that it's in the joker store, but I really doubt it since joker tickets are slower to earn at lower ranks, and you can't rank up in fight club.

19 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I don't think it's an issue. I think the only problem is clotting agent 1 and 2 are useless in 99% of scenarios. If you have time to wait for those to start healing, you most likely have time to fully heal without them.

Flak is used quite often, but few players use it due to it being limited to R195. Maybe we'll see some more usage now that it's in the joker store, but I really doubt it since joker tickets are slower to earn at lower ranks, and you can't rank up in fight club.

The top reply is my exact point on why CA3 should just be the default behavior. Then maybe have a green mod that goes backwards and makes regen behave like CA2 for those who prefer it.