Sign in to follow this  
Cable

broke game random disconnecting

Yeah same here, it drives me nuts!

Edit: Sorry, wrong sub-forum

Edited by RovingFox

This is happening sometimes 10 minutes apart. I didn't think you could break the game more than G1 but apparently it's possible.

• Thanks 1

same here LO is Killing the game at all yet they kill my hopes and respect for them every day a little more yet they did not even one good thing its maybe only my opinion but

unbanning a lot of hackers with the unbann stuff they will do then having a totaly stupid talk about nude pics at a already +18 game (omg so stupid its already +18 there this should not be a discussion point at all) and yet the laggs and dc's get worse every day if that wont get better and keeps on for weeks they better do something couse im not the only one wich gets premium wich is waisted money if nothing works like it should a good developer would give something in order to compansate the issue if they get it fixed in the future really sad seeing my favourite game die like that at the moment 😞 had to let this out no offence but it makes me kinda mad ...