Sign in to follow this  
Jaxton

FE Wish List

I would like to begin a new Fallen Earth wish list to see what everyone would like to see added, removed and or created. Please be fair and respectful in your posts. 

I shall go first. I would LOVE to see the Commander's Best Crafting Kit make a return. You only needed this one single kit, and you could craft anything with it. It would eliminate all the other crafting kits, which would give you more inventory space. 

Already been done, previously.. A wish list that is..

Personally My 3 top Choices are

Commanders Crafting Kit

Insta craft tables

Full AP respect injectors

Merged.

20 hours ago, Jaxton said:

everyone would like to see added, removed and or created

While I thought about this Alot, and it's sorta a peave in a scence, And if you all continue to do so, Please consider this

PLAYERS 1 - 45ish ARE PLAYERS AS WELL,

Well, your wondering whats he talking about.. Well they are players of the game, and should also be entitled to this as well, events,  for 1, and not

having all the event's, or special Event held for only level 55's

In other words, while it is Great that Luka was holding Special level 55 Events, Spawning bosses for them 55's, setting up Crafting tables, and all in all

they were having a blast... But what about Players from level 1-45ish, Are they also not Important part of the game.

They like myself, could be like, wow why is it only level 55's getting All the attention, special events, when do we get to see something down here

are we just Fodder, like don't we count, What about Us, where's our special events, only not to be found, cause Seems only the level 55's Get to play.

So, to close basically is what I am saying, or lobbying for, is that you consider ALL Players Lowbie toons to 55, if you have events for the 55's, then also consider

setting something up for the low and mid level characters as well, they are crafting, But never get an event to say have a table setup for them.

55's grab a raid party spawn bosses, Roll for the loot if any.. Maybe low to mid require some planning as to what to spawn for them in a level range

But DON"T Forget them, get them involved in Special Events, I am pretty sure they'd enjoy it as much as the level 55's do when Luka Holds

their Special Event(s).

Yes I have 2 level 55's, but I don't participate because Myself, I see low players being ignored, and to me that's not right.  They are Players As Well.

And shouldn't be overlooked or abandoned.

Just my Thoughts..

Edited by Stymer
To Add my 3 top choices
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Commanders Crafting Kit

Full Respec Injectors

Bag upgrades (also vault but bag first)

Overall, I'd be more than happy to spend cash in the marketplace if it were to be reopened, even with the servers in their current state, to help support the game's running costs etc

Give us the Reward Point stuff back please! idk how hard it is but just ... give it to everybody lol.

i dont play now, but heres what people wanted above all else

pack slot upgrades gore enhancements vault upgrades farming bundle items dye bundles more clothing like what you gave out at the shutdown event etc commanders kit 

and above all else

SOME FUCKING CONTENT TO PLAY

also if you are going to readd in the rp meracnht items consider unbanning those you permabanned for duping the items, at that point it's like punishing someone for doing something you told them was ok

almost forgot the special vehicle keys. like choppers stripped fastback badland riders chicken mount and the special pets like feral hound electric ant and so on

infact fuck it dive through all of the game files and start adding a rotating stock from a clothing merchant

The new version promised 100 years ago 😅

It's still a great game, a shame it's gone so quiet... just lacking things to do at endgame once you've maxed every toon and done dome + ctf 100 times...  progress towns used to be my go to but they're quiet now also. The game needs something the remaining populating can all get involved in/help bring new players/new blood. Something crazy like a daily murder mystery hunt the killer game.

On 12/15/2022 at 2:07 AM, cowhorseman said:

i dont play now, .....................

bla bla bla bla bla bla

If you don't play I already have the wish list, the game thanks you

7 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

If you don't play I already have the wish list, the game thanks you

why does your dumbass feel the need to crawl out of your hole once in a blue moon to comment some stupid shit? excuse me princess whora, but i am going to list out items i see here because not all these people want to come to this shit patootie forum because goblins like you dwell in the darkest corners.

and besides your patootie does not play either, and when you do all you do is whine about how the game isnt to YOUR liking and YOUR standards and how the devs should, no MUST, change it to YOUR liking and standards

sit down and learn to shut the fuck up. i can not name anyone who honestly likes you, and i know some pretty disliked players from this game, and i can atleast name 1-3 people for them that like them