I wish we could do more with character creation. I know we have alot of features but i would like longer hairstyles and able to add more then one color to the hairs. Along with more clothing options like being able to change the length of the shirts, pants, shorts, socks, etc. What about anyone else?

• Like 1

There are tons of cosmetic items in the marketplace and in the auction house. Much of these options are dyable as well so you can paint them basically any color you want with the wide assortment of dye kits.

5 minutes ago, StubbyClaps said:

There are tons of cosmetic items in the marketplace and in the auction house. Much of these options are dyable as well so you can paint them basically any color you want with the wide assortment of dye kits.

I know but if there was more it would be nice especially hairstyles. The only one i like are the pigtails just wish i could make them longer and the only clothes i really make are through tattoo because i dont really like the clothing options they have and that takes up all my space on my character, if only we could place more symbols.

2 hours ago, ItMeKat said:

I know but if there was more it would be nice especially hairstyles. The only one i like are the pigtails just wish i could make them longer and the only clothes i really make are through tattoo because i dont really like the clothing options they have and that takes up all my space on my character, if only we could place more symbols.

If your interested in making your own clothing with your own symbols, try APB. Also, in Fallen Earth you can get items called wardrobe slots that allow you to place clothing over your armor, so you can have any look that you want. The hair options are quite weak so I agree with you there.

13 minutes ago, StubbyClaps said:

If your interested in making your own clothing with your own symbols, try APB. Also, in Fallen Earth you can get items called wardrobe slots that allow you to place clothing over your armor, so you can have any look that you want. The hair options are quite weak so I agree with you there.

I play on ps4 and make my own clothes. But i just wish there were more options.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:35 AM, ItMeKat said:

I wish we could do more with character creation. I know we have alot of features but i would like longer hairstyles and able to add more then one color to the hairs. Along with more clothing options like being able to change the length of the shirts, pants, shorts, socks, etc. What about anyone else?

I think ya got lost as appears your talking about APB. Things like a player changing the skirt length and such would not work in a MMO like FE.

On 6/24/2018 at 1:21 AM, Kitsae said:

I think ya got lost as appears your talking about APB. Things like a player changing the skirt length and such would not work in a MMO like FE.

My bad i thought i posted this on apbs forums.

On 6/21/2018 at 10:35 AM, ItMeKat said:

I agree we need more outfits and additional items, to give us a chase towards something different and the reason the items on ah aren't selling cause everyone has them already. We should have more diversity!

• Like 1