Sign in to follow this  
AlienTM

Alternative way to progress (40 vs 40 mission mode)

Right now theres no threat districts and many players complain because of the hard oposition.Especially if you play solo like crim from my experience-is much tougher.You get almost in every mission golds and you team up with silvers or bronzes.Either is this or your teammate leaves and you have to play solo mission.I understand theres not enough players for returning the threat districts but i find out another way to make the game fun again(because is not right now)Is simple and i think is not hard to make

Alternative financial and waterfront districts for 40 vs 40 where you can also get experience and progress the contacts(not only money and JT)The mission starts when you press K.Is the same from all npcs "Eliminate them all"(detailed description can be added)Faction TDM on the entire maps where you encounter enemys and kill/arrest them.Time limit-lets say 15 minutes each mission.Wins the team with the highest score after the time runs out.For example enf-130,crims-107

Thats how low threat players not gonna be locked every time to do this impossible missions and the chance to win a mission is 50/50 because there always good players from both sides.New players can also catch others from surprise like that or just stick to high threats and get their assists/kills easier.Thats my suggestion-at least try it for some time and see how the community will react to it

Edited by AlienTM
  • Like 1

i have made a lot of progress on one crim and well over to much cash to even think about spending by ram raiding and ram raiding alone

like i got t3 contacts maxed and other shit

On 2/8/2022 at 8:07 PM, Yeedman said:

so you want the anarchy mode but with ability to progress contacts?

No thats different.What i suggest is simple-remove the current missions and just make one faction vs faction mission where u just count whos gonna make most kills for 15 min.Like the final tdm stage of regular mission-without the option to see where the enemy is.All contacts will give u this mission and u progress.Thats how all players from ur faction can be ur teammates-not just 4 people and u dont have to go in this camping spots because the mission is on the entire map and u free to go anywhere

On 2/9/2022 at 4:44 AM, cowhorseman said:

i have made a lot of progress on one crim and well over to much cash to even think about spending by ram raiding and ram raiding alone

like i got t3 contacts maxed and other shit

no idea what u refer..

Merged.

Anyway i was thinking about something else as well.Theres gonna be 1 mission like that for the entire district.Right now on live game theres 40 vs 40 district-lets count for example 10 teams with 4 players in each and another 10 teams with 4 players in each.In total 80 players.Roughly theres 10 missions running in each mission district simultaneously.Plus 2-3(missions)minus 2-3 because theres misions with 2vs2 players,1vs1 etc(or some players outside missions)If theres only one mission like i suggest-thats from 7 to 10 times less missions/systems running in the district than usual.This has to affect the performance for good.I dont know exactly how bad this mission systems/programs affects the game but must takes some serious resources.Correct if im wrong but eliminating the rest of missions running on the district-with all their stages,different game modes for the last stage etc-have to be beneficial performance wise for everybody

Edited by AlienTM

18 hours ago, AlienTM said:

no idea what u refer..

Merged.

if you pledge to a contact when you ram raid shops and turn in items you get standing. not alot but it builds up. it's like grinding rats in fallen earth without the rats

13 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

if you pledge to a contact when you ram raid shops and turn in items you get standing. not alot but it builds up. it's like grinding rats in fallen earth without the rats

You get more standing mugging and money accumulates anyway, I don't do ram raiding anymore once I worked out how much experience stuff gets you, I forgot how much each item you take back to the contact gives but 14 is stuck in my head from somewhere, however each mugging can get you 40 points when on 2x bonus. Fragile + fully upgraded knuckledusters means speed mugging about 2500 points in 10 minutes, I get half that much for a good mission, zero against certain opposition.

10 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

You get more standing mugging and money accumulates anyway, I don't do ram raiding anymore once I worked out how much experience stuff gets you, I forgot how much each item you take back to the contact gives but 14 is stuck in my head from somewhere, however each mugging can get you 40 points when on 2x bonus. Fragile + fully upgraded knuckledusters means speed mugging about 2500 points in 10 minutes, I get half that much for a good mission, zero against certain opposition.

sad that mugging npcs is a much better profit in multiple ways then honestly playing the game. longed in yesterday for the first time in around a year. finioshed one match with 2 kills and 20 deaths. not worth the time

14 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

sad that mugging npcs is a much better profit in multiple ways then honestly playing the game. longed in yesterday for the first time in around a year. finioshed one match with 2 kills and 20 deaths. not worth the time

I got one kill doing my two daily matches for complete a mission and spawn in vehicle JT and I had to run around in circles ducking and jumping and shooting the crap out of them, it took ages to kill them, I re loaded 4 times before they died but I die to people with similar weapons in less than half a second. Other times I shoot all my ammo into them, team mate then kills them and I get +14 or less assist.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

after 7 months-still think this is the best way to play on mission districts right now untill we get the 64-bit upgrade and get more players/better matchmaking

highlights of this mode:

pros:

- open up gameplay on the entire maps

- better performance cause of the only 1 mission runnin on entire map

- more fair matchmaking cause of the fact both sides have good players

- new way to progress contacts and overall experience

- better understanding for new players of the game(gonna be simple-kill the red guys-team with the green ones)

cons:

- rest of game modes are gone but they are available in asylum

- equipment tools progress will be frozen but will be for all anyway

Edited by AlienTM