Hexerin

Haven't seen this many blatant cheaters on Jericho in a long time

2 hours ago, Deadliest said:

playing casually is fine, you play at your own pace as long as you have fun that's all it matters, I don't care how you play the game, I understand there is a cheating closet problem, but you need to understand you are already in a disadvantage so whether you go against cheaters, macros, non macro or legit golds, it doesn't matter you are going to lose and you can blame that on the unfair matchmaking.

Even if they had the best anti cheat, and there's no cheaters, you are still in a disadvantage 😛, so it's not all cheaters when you die to a player that you cannot kill. 

I dont know why you give so much power  to let look me at a noob.  And who say i lose much games? When i say Macro is normaly this days and a bad anticheat + many cheater mean this not im noob player. Im sure im better then you when i tryhard and good ping. 

I dont know what is your problem that you give realy so much attention to let look me noob. Have i in the past f.. to much you? or you play on Na ? I talk Eu. Na me dont care.

Ahh the MM is real bad.  so bad.  But why i should cry when i lose LoL   When i play solo i dont care. And when i play with my friend we play for fun. And the game is much fun and we win much games. Apb is a nice game.

And APB is for me not only Shooting. shooting makes 50% for me. The other is social part talking friends and doing custom Symbols, Cars., Clothing and Love to make APB money much. Apb uniqe.

I cant in a disadvantage 😛

Dont try it i have to much Apb Game knowledge.

Edited by EVInezca

2 hours ago, EVInezca said:

I dont know why you give so much power  to let look me at a noob.  And who say i lose much games? When i say Macro is normaly this days and a bad anticheat + many cheater mean this not im noob player. Im sure im better then you when i tryhard and good ping. 

I dont know what is your problem that you give realy so much attention to let look me noob. Have i in the past f.. to much you? or you play on Na ? I talk Eu. Na me dont care.

Ahh the MM is real bad.  so bad.  But why i should cry when i lose LoL   When i play solo i dont care. And when i play with my friend we play for fun. And the game is much fun and we win much games. Apb is a nice game.

And APB is for me not only Shooting. shooting makes 50% for me. The other is social part talking friends and doing custom Symbols, Cars., Clothing and Love to make APB money much. Apb uniqe.

I cant in a disadvantage 😛

Dont try it i have to much Apb Game knowledge.

First of don't get me wrong you are not a newbie, I'm just saying it how it is, you will lose against players that are better than you (higher tier golds) and you wouldn't be able to tell whether they are cheating or not, do you not understand? You just admit you experience bad matchmaking, so depending on your luck with matchmaking determines if you get silvers or bronze which you may have a higher chance of winning. Though it seems there is a higher chance of poor matchmaking when soloing in result in a higher losing ratio. Since you assume there's many people cheating I'm just going to think that you accused the ones that you couldn't kill or lost.

So what do you mean you can't be in a disadvantage? you play on a 60hz monitor? you play on a bad ping? I'm guessing you are still a silver threat level, and now you say you have so much APB game knowledge? well it's proven you don't. 

2 hours ago, EVInezca said:

Im sure im better then you when i tryhard and good ping. 

You see there's a few players in this game that talked about the things they want to get done, but when it comes right in doing it, they failed miserably, your no exception. 

You shouldn't underestimate the skill gap between a silver and a higher tier gold, and no matter what latency you have there is no difference, you should not compare me to you, we are very different nor I play on NA or EU, the server I play on is non existence anymore.

Edited by Deadliest

9 hours ago, Deadliest said:

What I'm saying is having a 144hz monitor is to help give you the best response time and a lower input lag, this has nothing to do with game awareness that's a different story. There will be moments you have to fight in a one on one between your enemy in CQB, you won't be able to track efficiently and responsively with a 60hz monitor + you will experience mouse lag and terrible slide show frames. If you never played on a higher refresh rate monitor than you wouldn't understand the feeling from it, these gaming peripherals are not gimmicks and they do make a huge difference in shooter games.

if you wanted to avoid enemies, bait your teams and flank them behind and not get yourself in those situation and it works, w/e makes you play better. 

no i have a 165 hz monitor but i fully understand what you're saying and it does make sense. as it seems just knowing the game is your biggest advantage

Just now, JasonFireson said:

no i have a 165 hz monitor but i fully understand what you're saying and it does make sense. as it seems just knowing the game is your biggest advantage

don't get me wrong knowing the game is really important and if you do have great awareness > aiming.

1 minute ago, Deadliest said:

don't get me wrong knowing the game is really important and if you do have great awareness > aiming.

both combine together to make you better at game even with people that seem kind of iffy, experience is what really counts and that's what new players don't have. getting higher frames is just a financial advantage.

I read the whlole thread, now I have a headegg. My framerate so low I saw someone doing the drop heavy loot, move and pick it up again trick to move it quicker except it wasn't showing them dropping or picking it up, they were just jittering along like they were having a fit while the safe in their hands blinked in and out of existence while they shot the floor.

14 hours ago, Deadliest said:

holy sh*t your making it like it's impossible to click with a carbine legitimately

Uh, no. You're the one projecting that onto me.