Sign in to follow this  
VanilleKeks

Server Status

Hello, could we have an update from the last forum post about fixing the lag? I don't know much about Citadel but Jericho has been in a state of constant lag for about 3 weeks. Right now we're at a point where it's starting to become borderline unplayable.

Kind Regards,

Vanille

• Thanks 1

Sure Jericho is a bit laggy but not to the point of unplayable. It is running better than it has in the past during lag.

have you tried running a traceroute, the problem may be on your end

Edited by BXNNXD
:^)

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Sure Jericho is a bit laggy but not to the point of unplayable. It is running better than it has in the past during lag.

Constant warping and periodic freezes where no one can do anything is not borderline unplayable to you? Interesting.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vanille said:

Constant warping and periodic freezes where no one can do anything is not borderline unplayable to you? Interesting.

Except that that was actually less common today than in the past. Apart from the random spike, warp, control freeze every now and then it was completely fine.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Except that that was actually less common today than in the past. Apart from the random spike, warp, control freeze every now and then it was completely fine.

Apart from the problems, there were no problems. 

I agree. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Apart from the problems, there were no problems. 

I agree. 

That's not what I meant and you know it.

I wouldn't say it is constant... Come on that is a reach there. Common and annoying yes. But not constant.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

The past doesn't excuse the present though. What we have right now is unacceptable performance for an online game. I very much appreciate the work LO has done sofar, but on server issues we've been mostly left in the dark.

Just now, Vanille said:

The past doesn't excuse the present though. What we have right now is unacceptable performance for an online game. I very much appreciate the work LO has done sofar, but on server issues we've been mostly left in the dark.

No I agree, it is not good. But your statement of bordering on unplayable is not accurate.

4 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That's not what I meant and you know it.

*giggles to self*

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

No I agree, it is not good. But your statement of bordering on unplayable is not accurate.

A bit of a stretch sure, but I don't think that should be the focus of the discussion.

1 minute ago, Vanille said:

A bit of a stretch sure, but I don't think that should be the focus of the discussion.

Gotta keep the forums honest, realistic, and grounded.

Sign in to follow this