Sign in to follow this  
R3ACT3M

Nvidia Game filters?

If you don't know what it is...google it

But since APB is competitive would filters ever be allowed? 

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

If you don't know what it is...google it

But since APB is competitive would filters ever be allowed? 

i mean they let you use auto run and crouch scripts 

They let you remove blood, smoke, muzzle flash, grenade explosions, etc. You can stream your game live on twitch with all those modified files and nothing happens. You can even throw in a silent aim hack or triggerbot and it's perfectly a ok to stream. But, maybe using your graphics card driver is where they'll draw the line.

2 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

They let you remove blood, smoke, muzzle flash, grenade explosions, etc. You can stream your game live on twitch with all those modified files and nothing happens. You can even throw in a silent aim hack or triggerbot and it's perfectly a ok to stream. But, maybe using your graphics card driver is where they'll draw the line.

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i mean they let you use auto run and crouch scripts 

You guys are right how foolish of me. The advantage I would get from making the game more vibrant by 5% would be too much. Especially when you compare it to the very very minor tweaks like removing grenade explosions. 

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

You guys are right how foolish of me. The advantage I would get from making the game more vibrant by 5% would be too much. Especially when you compare it to the very very minor tweaks like removing grenade explosions. 

your right! if your game look liked a overly modded skyrim you would make all (two) of those people who wear pastel clothes stand out like golden statues in the sunlight!