Stas0n

Joker Magazine on Social district

Hello Dear Little Orbit

I wanted to buy Obeya Hoplite 0 slots I took a sample weapon decided to extend it through extended lease but there only for 30 days I need to permanently decided to go to Wilde to buy a permonent but the buy button is not pressed

think you need to give some more description to your issue, were exactly are you looking to purchase the item ? joker store , marketplace or armas? 

been awhile since I visited the joker store, if im right in thinking that joker store doesn't do perm guns, or not a vast range, especially if its on Armas Here  

i might be wrong. 

16 hours ago, Sgt Drayke said:

think you need to give some more description to your issue, were exactly are you looking to purchase the item ? joker store , marketplace or armas? 

been awhile since I visited the joker store, if im right in thinking that joker store doesn't do perm guns, or not a vast range, especially if its on Armas Here  

i might be wrong. 

nop, almost all weapons are available as permanent albeit character-bound for JTs

@op, are you sure you have enough JTs and apb$ needed for the weapon? pls do provide some screenshots (win+shift+s or alt+print and upload them on imgur (no acc needed, just paste it))

Edited by neophobia