janga

Inactive account names

On 6/16/2018 at 7:00 AM, Deku said:

Implement the system GGG uses for Path of Exile, if you log into any of your characters at least once a year all your characters are safe. If you fail to login at least once a year your names are freed up and you will be prompted to rename your character the next time you login. Seriously anyone that can't be bothered to login once a year obviously doesn't care about their names.

Upvoted as it does sound like a great idea for f2p games like APB. Don't let Blizard hear you though as I often go many years without logging in to WOW after I get bored of each expansion.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Neither 1 of u noticed that after the BRs joined the Jericho server pop tanked did u?

It was tanking due to Reloaded's stagnant development. There was nothing interesting for old time players, and customization is so limited without premium that most players get discouraged and leave.

Besides, I had no problems finding unique names, you people really lack creativity. There was 1 name out of the dozen or more I used that was already reserved.

7 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

It was tanking due to Reloaded's stagnant development. There was nothing interesting for old time players, and customization is so limited without premium that most players get discouraged and leave.

Besides, I had no problems finding unique names, you people really lack creativity. There was 1 name out of the dozen or more I used that was already reserved.

While yes there r plenty of names out there it will get to a point where finding avail names will be an issue so cleaning it up wouldnt hurt if ppl arent logging in after x amount of time. Ther er sev companies out there that do it already.

14 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

While yes there r plenty of names out there it will get to a point where finding avail names will be an issue so cleaning it up wouldnt hurt if ppl arent logging in after x amount of time. Ther er sev companies out there that do it already.

They've done a few cleanups on accounts with less than 24h playtime. I just don't see a need.

On 6/16/2018 at 4:58 PM, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, how dare they allow more people to play the game. And double how dare they let the BRs save APBs Jericho population. 

What a bunch of jerks. 

people make it like BR's never played on an US server for years before and only appeared after Hoplons death.

• Like 1

maybe once they actually unban everyone that deserves to be unbanned then sure