numlockcapslock

The skill difference between Enforcers and Criminals, and it's affects.

On 2/14/2021 at 8:15 PM, isaac-the-dad said:

Hey guys why is cop role annoying to rank?

It's not. Actually, it's easy af and fun to do. The amount of ragequitting crims in my first road to coprank 15 was most satisfying and good for a laugh or two 🙂

5 hours ago, Spy said:

It's not.

I also investigated and heard that Stabba CCG has shady hit detection and this is the main reason for the whole thing being a slog until you move to something else.

1 minute ago, isaac-the-dad said:

I also investigated and heard that Stabba CCG has shady hit detection and this is the main reason for the whole thing being a slog until you move to something else.

LTL weapons tend to have longer tts (time to stun) than lethal weapons' ttk (time to kill). Add to that the need to also complete the arrest and you have a process that's harder to complete than just killing people. 

2 minutes ago, isaac-the-dad said:

ltl is a slog because its harder than lethal weapons (longer tts vs ttk, no open slot weapons, less av capability), unless you play with a dedicated ltl premade you put both yourself and your team at a disadvantage, the "upgraded" preset variants of ltl primaries are kind of shit, people killing your stuns, and to top it all off your rewards are some niche cosmetics and an ltl opgl that you no longer need because youve maxed cop role

im sure theres stuff im forgetting, but overall ltl is more effort for less reward