ramell

Tactical pants vs tactical trousers?

I just noticed a new style in bottom called “tactical trousers” showed up in hockey Store recently and it cost 500 tickets to buy. 
However, it seems to identical to tactical pants, which has been in the game since day one, except that it appears to have a higher waistline.

This is potentially troublesome for me coz I cannot find a matching belt to wear when all the belts sits lower than the trousers waistline. Is this a design bug or is there going to be a new belt in the making to match the new tactical trousers? 

Not too sure, but looking at your profile pic you're already putting those camo trousers to good use.

2 hours ago, ColorBauss said:

camo trousers

where?

the tactical trousers are from the juggernaut pack's urban strike clothing set - they're a little more fitted than the tactical pants, have a slightly different texture, and a different pocket configuration

this is the only showcase i could find of them

• Thanks 1

I'm guessing you're referring to the difference between the Combats and the Tactical Trousers, which can also be bought on ARMAS

From what I can tell, the male Tactical Trousers do not have the ability to wear any belts outside of the larger, loose belt category (Bullet Hip Belt, Crossed Belts, Utility Belt, Wide Studded Belt)

JYqseoB.png

It does not seem likely that the Tactical Trousers will have any belts created specifically for it at this time, or in the near future.

If you want to wear a belt with it, I would recommend either one of the loose belts listed above, or one of the webbing belts (Army Belt, or Tactical Belt)

Females can wear normal belts with them, though they will look strange

0X21aND.png

On 1/8/2021 at 6:55 PM, ColorBauss said:

Not too sure, but looking at your profile pic you're already putting those camo trousers to good use.

The camo trousers in the profile pic is tactical pant, Not tactical trousers. I’d love to see new items coming to this game, but it can get confusing sometimes.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:02 PM, Aeronaut said:

where?

He’s talking about the one in my profile pic

On 1/9/2021 at 5:14 AM, Roxl said:

I'm guessing you're referring to the difference between the Combats and the Tactical Trousers, which can also be bought on ARMAS

From what I can tell, the male Tactical Trousers do not have the ability to wear any belts outside of the larger, loose belt category (Bullet Hip Belt, Crossed Belts, Utility Belt, Wide Studded Belt)

JYqseoB.png

It does not seem likely that the Tactical Trousers will have any belts created specifically for it at this time, or in the near future.

If you want to wear a belt with it, I would recommend either one of the loose belts listed above, or one of the webbing belts (Army Belt, or Tactical Belt)

Females can wear normal belts with them, though they will look strange

0X21aND.png

I guess those trousers don’t meant to be worn with belts.