Sign in to follow this  
9ine7even

wtf is wrong with game?

Oy so cool when you standing in social district and got packet loss,after this you got disconnected and crashed...Really cool,maybe someone can answer me whats wrong with game?

2 hours ago, 9ine7even said:

Oy so cool when you standing in social district and got packet loss,after this you got disconnected and crashed...Really cool,maybe someone can answer me whats wrong with game?

1 it's really old

2 servers been DDOSed like 100 times

3 g1 didn't keep up with the game now LO is struggling to fix there mess and improve everything

4 as normal on NA servers we play the Brazilians for issues

5 people who cheat (lag switch's and other hardware)

6 i noticed a few months back certain people you played against if you found a way to beat them and started doing good against them they would run at you and your game would suddenly crash maybe a few of those in social

7 your network

and 8 which ever server your on and that district your in. like east US tends to lag and rubber band hard for me

• Like 2

On 12/18/2020 at 9:03 PM, cowhorseman said:

6 i noticed a few months back certain people you played against if you found a way to beat them and started doing good against them they would run at you and your game would suddenly crash maybe a few of those in social

You know, i have reported a guy hundreds of times and even posted about him in the main forum. If he was in your team, he would lose the mission on purpose and did this about 20 games a day. 100s of cases and screenshots.  If you played against him, suddenly he would become unbeatable and i witnessed him doing questionable things. About 2 years ago i was playing against him, we were a really good team, every time we got close to him, everything would freeze up, next of all death music, the whole team was dead. He would take out 5 of us, over and over again. This went on for about a month. I had never seen it before, found it fishy. Reported him directly but never knew that this was an actual thing.  The guy is still playing by the way.

Thanks now am starting to notice why my 

Lantecy jumps from 23 to 590

Edited by Bruhd101