2 hours ago, Gizzly said:

I made an album with all the things he is selling (excluding 1 weapon in 4'th tab). LO should of removed all legendaries from cheaters too, if not just wiped their accounts. Think losing credits and JT for ruining the game is a very dull punishment. They got their accounts back.

It's also pretty obvious a lot of scammers with lots of legendaries got unbanned.

https://imgur.com/a/Dap52BS

Try to remember that the mass FF unbanning was based on the large number of false and unfair FF bans. The money and JT wipe was an attempt at a compromise for those unhappy about said bans. 

I dont know that weapon scammers are being unbanned. The only person I know who admits they were banned for scamming has already been told by support that he will not be getting his account back. 

4 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Poop gun?

Im one of those jerks that thinks the Yukon is garbage.

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im one of those jerks that thinks the Yukon is garbage.

Only faced it like twice or thrice in CQC, it hurt (killed me in a split second), dunno about it's ranged capabilities though

Yukon is literal RNG. You will not know if it kills you until it warps you into spawning without allowing you to choose your spawn.

Sometimes it will barely even touch you and then the opponent panic reloads not realizing their primary weapon is loaded.

1 minute ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Only faced it like twice or thrice in CQC, it hurt (killed me in a split second), dunno about it's ranged capabilities though

Yeah, inside of like 7m its pretty amazing (.45 TTK fastest in the game)

But outside 7m the full auto function isnt very useful.

And in marksman mode, its like a slower firing RFP (.45 burst interval vs .35 for the RFP)

So while the term "garbage" is probably too strong, Im just not that impressed by the weapon (I do own one, but never use it anymore).

I wouldnt mind if they nerfed the full auto fire rate, but I dont thinks its necessary.

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, inside of like 7m its pretty amazing (.45 TTK fastest in the game)

But outside 7m the full auto function isnt very useful.

And in marksman mode, its like a slower firing RFP (.45 burst interval vs .35 for the RFP)

So while the term "garbage" is probably too strong, Im just not that impressed by the weapon (I do own one, but never use it anymore).

I wouldnt mind if they nerfed the full auto fire rate, but I dont thinks its necessary.

Oh, that explains a lot, we were taking cover by the same wall, I tagged him and thought I could rush him.

I just did as soon as I turned the corner. Like, one step then the next I'm on the ground and I was even pre-firing.

It honestly shocked me, thought my game spazzed out for a second and he killed me while I lagged out of cover or something.

P.S. you can sell it to me cheap cheap :)

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

6 hours ago, Gizzly said:

I made an album with all the things he is selling (excluding 1 weapon in 4'th tab). LO should of removed all legendaries from cheaters too, if not just wiped their accounts. Think losing credits and JT for ruining the game is a very dull punishment. They got their accounts back.

It's also pretty obvious a lot of scammers with lots of legendaries got unbanned.

Not just scammers, a lot of those unbanned accounts don't care to play so they are just cashing out while they can. Good thing we unbanned everyone! LO just should not have unbanned everyone. It was a lazy choice to avoid having to go over all them individually or just leave them as they stand. So far it looks like all the unbanned people are the ones actually making money off the game...

I mean, the situation was terrible anyways and whatever they could have done, it would have been a bad choice at this point.
Giving a second chance to potential customers makes sense on a seller's perspective, but LO didn't account for the fact that this is the APB playerbase we're talking about. Cancer at his purest form, literal human garbage (I love y'all tho 😛
Honestly I wouldn't have unbanned anyone unless they sent me a ticket, triple checked their account and the reason of the ban and then stripped them of anything that wasn't bought with real money, not in-game dollars. 

On 6/14/2018 at 10:47 AM, Gizzly said:

I agree actual cheaters should be strongly punished, however, it is extremely difficult for Lo to determine which accounts were involved in activities contrary to the ToS and which accounts were wrongfully banned. 

@SelttikS

I am understand how frustrating it can be, but all account actions were issued by G1 and has got nothing to do with LO, also, LO can't determine which bans were warranted because they don't have reliable data and the way LO investigate reports and handles account action is way different due to their policies and ToS. 

Edited by PGAW67

3 hours ago, PGAW67 said:

I agree actual cheaters should be strongly punished, however, it is extremely difficult for Lo to determine which accounts were involved in activities contrary to the ToS and which accounts were wrongfully banned. 

@SelttikS

I am understand how frustrating it can be, but all account actions were issued by G1 and has got nothing to do with LO, also, LO can't determine which bans were warranted because they don't have reliable data and the way LO investigate reports and handles account action is way different due to their policies and ToS. 

As has been mentioned many times at this point, I am pretty sure LO did not fully understand how bad things were when they acquired G1. While I think Matt and the rest of the support i have seen interactions of are smart and seemingly great people, I Do Not think they were prepared for something like this game and community. G1 did a lot to damage this game mechanically, economically and socially. The balance screwery g1 did for god knows what reason, trashed with the whole game balance. G1 for some reason thought milking the community for insane amounts was a great idea, so they set armas prices to the stratosphere. They abused the hell out of the Community for years and made it more and more toxic with their actions.

I am more inclined to believe that the blanket unbanning was more a choice of a lack of resources than one of not being able to determine who was or was not banned properly. You don't let everyone out of prison just because you find a judge may have been corrupt. You surely do not let all the murders and thieves out of prison and then tell the cops to stand down for awhile as we check out the legal system, that's called chaos.

But again not my choice and LO wont get funds from me till things change. A lot of those unbanned people are making money off LO though and that is messed up. Everyone on those account/item selling sites should be perma ban for starters. This idea of being afraid to ban people for trying to ruin a game is ridiculous.