lOwenl

Med spray.

7 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Yes just you, With Medspray Kevlar3 (or flack jacket) Plus with the now Orange mod shield you can survive (in theory) 3 osmaws in 4 seconds 6+ hvr shots or 3+ pmg clips The list goes on, (shields do stop explosive damage with direct hits)

I like med spray i just think it's getting spammed too much It's supposed to be "1 time charm" not a viable foundation.

Have fun being almost completely useless in every other regard with that setup then.

I'm not liking the med spray meta. Every other fight is med spray spam. It's like everyone has extra hp. I wouldn't say it's OP, because I still win most fights, but it's kinda annoying having to hit the player another 5+ times because they pressed the magic button. When I use it I feel like I'm cheesing the fight.

5 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

I'm not liking the med spray meta. Every other fight is med spray spam. It's like everyone has extra hp. I wouldn't say it's OP, because I still win most fights, but it's kinda annoying having to hit the player another 5+ times because they pressed the magic button. When I use it I feel like I'm cheesing the fight.

oh wait till you meet the motherfuckers who do nothing but hide the whole match and spam and hide from you while using a whisper. then your gonna start wanting a nerf

11 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

oh wait till you meet the motherfuckers who do nothing but hide the whole match and spam and hide from you while using a whisper. then your gonna start wanting a nerf

Sometimes i feel like the people saying med spray doesn't need a nerf isn't playing the same game as everyone else, The frequency of fights i lose purely because the entire enemy team is spamming medspray, Flack + med spray Nothing 1 hits you. NOTHING. Rushing a person you just shot 4 times with obeya and 2 concussion grenades that still just peaks out of a corner with a whisper and kills you stops me from logging in.

And I can't stress this enough, Medspray in fightclub makes sense and is actually fun, In missions it's too "game changing" and just becomes an annoyance.

5 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Sometimes i feel like the people saying med spray doesn't need a nerf isn't playing the same game as everyone else, The frequency of fights i lose purely because the entire enemy team is spamming medspray, Flack + med spray Nothing 1 hits you. NOTHING. Rushing a person you just shot 4 times with obeya and 2 concussion grenades that still just peaks out of a corner with a whisper and kills you stops me from logging in.

And I can't stress this enough, Medspray in fightclub makes sense and is actually fun, In missions it's too "game changing" and just becomes an annoyance.

it's also the fact it makes demos useless. it's a support based class and the only way to level it before like 150ish is through EOL and volc which are both weak guns for what they are.

due to LOs nerf or nerf or more nerfs system flak now over powers all nades all demo weapons leaving lower tier players trying to level via these 4 at a loss because 1 nade now does jackshit for dmg

in truth you are right 2 concusses should kill or seriously hurt a player but he used medspray so it nulls the dmg and your cr762 9i assume) isnt doing enough to help out

oh well i guess matts road plan didnt say "nerf medspray" so i guess we deal with it or quit, and i know which is the best

Med Spray + Flak shows how overpowered it is. You don't deal enough damage with frags, low-yields, and percs to be able to safely rush, and if you land a perfect conc they just instant heal.

In most games with healing items you don't regenerate HP, and / or characters are divided into classes. Healers usually have a significantly lower DPS, lower HP, less ammo, etc to balance them. In APB, you heal over time and there are no classes. Everyone has access to the same items (except infinite yellow mods for low ranks). On top of it, it uses a different slot color than the other mods that affect HP. There's no balance.