Sign in to follow this  
Motorola

when are you going to put proper stats in the game?

really tired of my level 20-30 bronze teamates not understanding their guns and wondering why they lose gunfights all the time.

maybe if you would put the proper stats for every gun in the game where everyone can see them then people would try to use the proper guns for the proper situations.

thanks

Even with proper stats bronze teammates are still going to not understand what they are doing wrong.

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our Forums.

~@mayii

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Even with proper stats bronze teammates are still going to not understand what they are doing wrong.

problem is its very easy to get to gold as a new player also. had a teamate using heavy barrel 3 (his only mod he bought) on the condor non legendary 'vulture' and he was wondering why it took "so many shots" to kill this one guy he kept dying to over and over.

for casual or new to apb players there is litterally no way for them to know anything about any of the guns, mods or cars 

On 10/6/2020 at 2:59 AM, Motorola said:

problem is its very easy to get to gold as a new player also

that's mostly due to either new or veterans play this game the in between is almost non existent.

had a teamate using heavy barrel 3

I would be in full support of LO removing weapon mods. It just seems it would be easier to balance & more fair to new players if guns couldn't be modded by players. Keep the pre-modded weapons for variation.

for casual or new to apb players there is litterally no way for them to know anything about any of the guns, mods or cars 

cross your fingers LO can make an actual tutorial. I mean, imagine getting your first APB character and if you choose Enforcer you get taken to a shooting range + say a kill house to practice movement and weapon handling then get a 1 slot star to see how weapon mods work. And perhaps a demo of other weapons too like OSMAW, OPGL, Stuns...ect. Then if you pick criminal say you get taken to an alley for your shooting and movement and instead of targets maybe bottles, buckets, tires. And just getting talked through movement and shooting the whole time.

That would be a good way to show players some of the ropes without the use of AI. Or even just have a part where either side gets raided and just have the ai be basic shooting and moving.

This is an industry wide problem. A lot of games do not have their stats displayed in game. I get it if they want players to learn by playing, but it's impossible to know if the game is working as intended if you don't have the up to date stats available.

I don't see what's so hard about updating the UI with the weapon's latest stats. I was able to add it myself by running a script to read and write APB:DB's stats to the localization files, although it didn't look pretty.