Jump to content
Katryoshka

The Current State of APB Population

Recommended Posts

Ive been very active on my utube channel and stream too. I actually wanted to come back for a little bit and stream this game. tbh finding someone to stream with was gonna be a challenge but lookin at the pop Im worried there might not be enough pop for a mission district like Fin. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, killerskull said:

Ive been very active on my utube channel and stream too. I actually wanted to come back for a little bit and stream this game. tbh finding someone to stream with was gonna be a challenge but lookin at the pop Im worried there might not be enough pop for a mission district like Fin. 

 

do you main NA or EU? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2020 at 2:26 AM, Katryoshka said:

Not my fault LO let the shittiest part of the community run the game and then drive it into the fucking ground. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you know what i kinda agree with what you said here. BUT we can instead try to be constructive with the criticisms we make and get our voice heard. because if we keep bitching day in and day out, they will keep listening to the part you mentioned. idk man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, killerskull said:

Ive been very active on my utube channel and stream too. I actually wanted to come back for a little bit and stream this game. tbh finding someone to stream with was gonna be a challenge but lookin at the pop Im worried there might not be enough pop for a mission district like Fin. 

 

 

My #DAW on which I also stream games broke after 9 years (mainboard #elco #capacitor failure)

It also took down the PSU. So until I can build a new machine with a beefy GPU and 8 drives I cant play again

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2020 at 8:36 PM, crookbacks said:

 

do you main NA or EU? 

 

NA. Holy moly sorry I dont frequent these forum anymore so visited the forum really late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2020 at 8:06 PM, killerskull said:

 

NA. Holy moly sorry I dont frequent these forum anymore so visited the forum really late.

 

It's okay, I don't frequent this forum frequently as well. If NA is really not doing well, then APB might only need one server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2020 at 7:40 PM, PoshDoll said:

you know what i kinda agree with what you said here. BUT we can instead try to be constructive with the criticisms we make and get our voice heard. because if we keep bitching day in and day out, they will keep listening to the part you mentioned. idk man.

They dont give a god damn flying fuck at all and thats super fucking clear now.  You can make models for LO, go into literal paragraphs into the lore for the new contacts, draw map plans/edits to improve, but your effort is meaningless. They dont care, youre not a Dev. :^)

You can polish a turd and paint it gold but its still shit m8.  Ive already turned blue trying to blow on the paint on the wall that is APB Reloaded but its better to just walk away and do some other shit till it decides to dry.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Katryoshka said:

They dont give a god damn flying fuck at all and thats super fucking clear now.  You can make models for LO, go into literal paragraphs into the lore for the new contacts, draw map plans/edits to improve, but your effort is meaningless. They dont care, youre not a Dev. :^)

You can polish a turd and paint it gold but its still shit m8.  Ive already turned blue trying to blow on the paint on the wall that is APB Reloaded but its better to just walk away and do some other shit till it decides to dry.

why don't you join me on destiny 2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 9:04 PM, PoshDoll said:

why don't you join me on destiny 2?

Bungie is capping level on older guns, even the ones that can be obtained with bright dust, ingame currency that you can actually buy with real money. I know I've seen the strategy before, nerfing guns that where good to use and payed for with real money so you have to spent more real money to get the next new op gun. Can't remember the game tho...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh wait.... 🙂

 

 

Edited by Spy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8+ years of "The game is dead" or "The game is dying!" or "The sky is falling!" threads. APB is still going, funny that.

 

M1qpHj6.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...