Sign in to follow this  
cowhorseman

corsair

well i was told the corsair sucks patootie, and by Jesus's left nut it does. did you guys test this at all? it fires to slow the range is pitiful for slugs and the reload cripples the guns power to do anything except be anti vehicle. 

i think in order to make this game go from almost as worthless as the r-2 it would need a slight buff to the fire rate not like smg more close to sr15, and change the reload from a pump action to a mag. we can lower the ammo count from 7 to 5 as a side effect so that way it feels balanced. as well as give it a 35-45 range because im assuming that this is a slug gun made to fire only slugs out of it and it would be rifled etc.

i feel that if this was done it could be used more often and not just seen as "oh boy a worthless jmb" like a a fair bit of them are, or they just don't really have a reason to be used. you have the test servers why not try it out. and also i know someone is gonna say it "pump actions can't be mag fed" well your full of shit because yes they can and iv'e seen it/ used one.

oh and the r2 is just awful please fix. for god sake who though a fbw and rsa should have a awful baby, because thats what it feels like

I mean, it's supposed to fill in a VITAL role in the gameplay. You just don't realize that my pal dude buddy. 

I'm honestly not exactly sure which role it's supposed to fill in because it does poorly in any situation compared to literally anything else. 

One way to fix it would be to not make it a "shotgun" but instead have it as a "hunting rifle" of sorts. Would still shoot shotgun ammo (slugs) but have a... Let's say 65m range, slower rate of fire and higher damage, sort of like a "heavier" scout, with only lower range, mostly for suppresive fire, tagging and finishing off (and still level up Pointman cuz why the fk not that'd be funny man). I could go with that.

10 hours ago, _chain said:

I mean, it's supposed to fill in a VITAL role in the gameplay. You just don't realize that my pal dude buddy. 

I'm honestly not exactly sure which role it's supposed to fill in because it does poorly in any situation compared to literally anything else. 

One way to fix it would be to not make it a "shotgun" but instead have it as a "hunting rifle" of sorts. Would still shoot shotgun ammo (slugs) but have a... Let's say 65m range, slower rate of fire and higher damage, sort of like a "heavier" scout, with only lower range, mostly for suppresive fire, tagging and finishing off (and still level up Pointman cuz why the fk not that'd be funny man). I could go with that.

what im talking about is fitting it into the class area it feels like they were going for. which is around smg/shotgun/sr15/oscar area. issue is all those guns can easily over power you due to your low ammo and low fire rate+the weird reload system this game has which leaves it to be anti vehicle only. which isnt good as other anti vehicle can be used as support weapons most of the time 

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

what im talking about is fitting it into the class area it feels like they were going for. which is around smg/shotgun/sr15/oscar area. issue is all those guns can easily over power you due to your low ammo and low fire rate+the weird reload system this game has which leaves it to be anti vehicle only. which isnt good as other anti vehicle can be used as support weapons most of the time

There's already enough options for close-mid ranged combat, that's why I tried to avoid that. 

16 hours ago, _chain said:

There's already enough options for close-mid ranged combat, that's why I tried to avoid that. 

well i kinda suck with anything that isnt an ntec oca or strife and sr15. having more to play with would be nice

On 8/19/2020 at 7:58 PM, cowhorseman said:

well i kinda suck with anything that isnt an ntec oca or strife and sr15. having more to play with would be nice

Try PMG or ATAC.  Also FAR is not a bad choice.

6 hours ago, Araun said:

Try PMG or ATAC.  Also FAR is not a bad choice.

what am i? a tryhard? 

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

what am i? a tryhard? 

Using a PMG or an ATAC doesn't make you a try hard.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Using a PMG or an ATAC doesn't make you a try hard.

it was a joke you dunce