Sign in to follow this  
Sophiel

Sophiel and Slaves Inc

I started this thread and I had to make a tough choice: Shall I just write "LF PEEPS FOR MY CLAN" and leave it like this, or shall I make something serious? I am pretty sure half of ya lil' partypeeps know the phrase so I was tempted to leave it at that, but then my glorious mind came up with something cooler: I explain myself.
Anyway, here I am, talkin' shit as usual. 
What kinda clan is that? Some Enforcer clan with the target to smack them dethreating..."folks" straight back to the moon. The guild is pretty darn new and so we are not that much yet but those who are there, we are some odd bunch I tell ya. 
Already got a DC server and a nice logo(made by me 😎 ) which I can trade with you so you can proudly display it on your car. 
I am sure there are some haters incoming so I say in advance: Don't be jelly and don't be upsetti and eat some Spaghetti. 

Thanks for your attention

Yours truly
Best lookin' person around, Sophiel

On 8/3/2020 at 10:50 PM, Sophiel said:

What kinda clan is that? Some Enforcer clan with the target to smack them dethreating..."folks" straight back to the moon.

Fine goal, but how are you going to do that? By beating them you are helping them. By "counter dethreating" you yourself are dethreating, and breaking the ToS. 

A rough situation indeed

15 hours ago, ColorBauss said:

Fine goal, but how are you going to do that? By beating them you are helping them. By "counter dethreating" you yourself are dethreating, and breaking the ToS. 

A rough situation indeed

Not just gonna defeat them and those helping them to dethreat, we gonna destroy 'em so hard(when they play serious) that they are psychically scarred and get nightmares everytime they even think of dethreating. And so they shall never do it again.

1 hour ago, Sophiel said:

Not just gonna defeat them and those helping them to dethreat, we gonna destroy 'em so hard(when they play serious) that they are psychically scarred and get nightmares everytime they even think of dethreating. And so they shall never do it again.

But..... that's what they want. The more you destroy them the easier they dethreat. Plus they will just get a kill and then just stand there anyway.

31 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

But..... that's what they want. The more you destroy them the easier they dethreat. Plus they will just get a kill and then just stand there anyway.

Nuts peeps, that ain't a dethreater discussion thread here. I welcome the free advertisement but I am not gonna get into details now. 

We are basically just relaxin' and playing together while I heat them friggin dethreaters through words rather than skill 8). 

1 minute ago, Sophiel said:

Nuts peeps, that ain't a dethreater discussion thread here. I welcome the free advertisement but I am not gonna get into details now. 

We are basically just relaxin' and playing together while I heat them friggin dethreaters through words rather than skill 8). 

P.S. Short story long: We are a bunch of mixed ranks who just wanna enjoy playing together without any obligations.