ScarecrowXIII

Silver Districts too full

Way too many people in silver districts, 2 financial instances and 1 wf instance are full... and my gf and I have been waiting ages (20 minutes) for 2 spots to open up. The 2nd waterfront instance has very low numbers (5v5) and I completed all my wf contacts anyway 😞

A positive way to look at this is: yay, people are playing again! But still...

good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Way too many people in silver districts, 2 financial instances and 1 wf instance are full... and my gf and I have been waiting ages (20 minutes) for 2 spots to open up. The 2nd waterfront instance has very low numbers (5v5) and I completed all my wf contacts anyway 😞

A positive way to look at this is: yay, people are playing again! But still...

welcome to the jungle, now spam that join button untill you join. its a clickfight for that free spot

polar-bear-global-warming-ch150.jpg

Next time say Lixil is giving away free nanos in social.

Edited by Defibrillator

20 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Next time say Lixil is giving away free nanos in social.

This.

Usually as I sit in Social waiting for a spot, i normally find a GM in there doing a giveaway, obviously I have to let my team know whos in the district to let everyone know so they dont miss out!

7 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

welcome to the jungle, now spam that join button untill you join. its a clickfight for that free spot

In the future maybe theyy will add the Queue Screen when you can do other things in the sametime too until the district have slot/s free and let you enter and loading the map.

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, AlexandraTromp said:

Sounds like gold districts should be used then. 😛

I would if I knew people would follow 😕

7 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

polar-bear-global-warming-ch150.jpg

took 25-30 minutes to join lol

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

so open a 3rd silver district so they dont bug bronzes i guess

I'd like a 3rd dist, can't join bronze anyway, and wouldn't want to either

16 minutes ago, AlishaAzureOfficial said:

In the future maybe theyy will add the Queue Screen when you can do other things in the sametime too until the district have slot/s free and let you enter and loading the map.

I thought about that but idk, how many other people would I need to wait for them to put in before my turn? 

16 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

I thought about that but idk, how many other people would I need to wait for them to put in before my turn? 

Is the only thing that will avoid you in spam the Join button or just if the district is full make the Join button not clickable

16 minutes ago, AlishaAzureOfficial said:

Is the only thing that will avoid you in spam the Join button or just if the district is full make the Join button not clickable

The server list isn't exactly real-time, it refreshes so sometimes it could say it's full when it's not cause it hasn't refreshed yet

And as long as I can queue for multiple districts, I'm fine with that

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

Just now, ScarecrowXIII said:

The server list isn't exactly real-time, it refreshes so sometimes it could say it's full when it's not cause it hasn't refreshed yet

Thats the real problem