Sign in to follow this  
Makarov PsY4

lost some stuff

Hello guys,  so i ve been  playing apb in the past, came back, didnt find  my  supreme cars collection + mods , 
2 years agp i gave my acc to my brother ( in law ) , he said that he didnt make anything etc etc, i know hes lying, so i just  wanted to know if there is any way i can get the Sent stuff list in Mail ?,  can support retrieve  the sent stuff list ? i just want to know about the acc they got transferrred to , Thanks

account sharing is still against ToS i think?

if you voluntarily gave your account information to someone it’s your problem if they decide to mess with stuff imo

I had a similar problem. My IGN is AngeI...not Angel so people have sent items I had custom made to the wrong account. 

I contacted support and they basically said there were no mails sent to that character. 

Not a big deal...would be nice to have the Angel name instead of the AngeI. 

Any possibility?

eh acc sharing ... hes little  , i dont trust him either we are not in the same way, he was like " let me try your acc i dont have stuff etc ", i dont care about retrieving them, i only want to check where the good stuff went and face him 

You just admitted to account sharing, which is against the ToS. Could even risk a ban for admitting this too, even.

Either way, only support can help you, but don't expect 100% for them to fix anything since account security is your own responsibility. If it really was that long ago, they might not even have information about your lost items in their logs anymore.

Edited by Sadira

Sign in to follow this