Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
xXD4v1dXx

Daily log in incentive

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Okay so do yall know that little circle area in the middle of Social in the grass area that sticks out like a sore thumb? Its basically just plain and looks ugly...  I was thinking adding a water fountain there that you could interact with and once a day you can make a wish by flipping a coin in and getting a certain amount of joker tickets. Its basically like a log in incentive while also bringing more life and look to social. If anyone is interested and knows how to Model stuff digitally than I would like to bring my idea into a visual representation on how the fountain would fit and also look in the game and into social.

Edited by xXD4v1dXx
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Okay so do yall know that little circle area in the middle of Social in the grass area that sticks out like a sore thumb? Its basically just plain and looks ugly...  I was thinking adding a water fountain there that you could interact with and once a day you can make a wish by flipping a coin in and getting a certain amount of joker tickets. Its basically like a log in incentive while also bringing more life and look to social. If anyone is interested and knows how to Model stuff digitally than I would like to bring my idea into a visual representation on how the fountain would fit and also look in the game and into social.

or better yet, Bring back the 'event tracker' thinggy and just have it on a loop (or player suggested like last time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

or better yet, Bring back the 'event tracker' thinggy and just have it on a loop (or player suggested like last time)

Nah the point of this suggestion is to add to the look of Social, to basically fill in that empty space while also adding a incentive, dont get me wrong I aint saying you idea is wrong in anyways but not what Im going for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Nah the point of this suggestion is to add to the look of Social, to basically fill in that empty space while also adding a incentive, dont get me wrong I aint saying you idea is wrong in anyways but not what Im going for

I know, you're idea might not be what apb needs right now (jokerstore is getting a revamp that could be what you're looking for).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

I know, you're idea might not be what apb needs right now (jokerstore is getting a revamp that could be what you're looking for).

Indeed, that why its only a suggestion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...