Sign in to follow this  
Donjae

the yellow mods trade ( like Large ammo box )

hi there 🙂

i was thinking if there was the ability to trade/ give to another player any of the yellow mods that can be awesome to help to another players to have any mods they need or finish .

for example i finish my yellow large ammo box and i didn't know its i used them all i cant get more then i asked one of my friend if there is the option to give/trade this and ofc NOT 

its can be great to have this ability to trade or give to your friends some mods of the yellows if some of your friend used them all so you can give them .

peace for all 🙂

Edit : or maybe to add them in the joker store so we can resupply them .

Edited by Donjae

13 hours ago, Donjae said:

hi there 🙂

i was thinking if there was the ability to trade/ give to another player any of the yellow mods that can be awesome to help to another players to have any mods they need or finish .

for example i finish my yellow large ammo box and i didn't know its i used them all i cant get more then i asked one of my friend if there is the option to give/trade this and ofc NOT 

its can be great to have this ability to trade or give to your friends some mods of the yellows if some of your friend used them all so you can give them .

peace for all 🙂

Edit : or maybe to add them in the joker store so we can resupply them .

Start a consumable market? That could be interesting,

Medium ammo boxes are in jokerstore and are quite overpriced "75 tickets for 5 i think" that don't even have that much ammo.

Good idea I reckon, Either add all the consumables to jokerstore or make them tradable Simples.

What about unique consumables? "valentines xmas boxes etc."

Edited by Zolerox

I like this idea, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be able to sell/trade these.

yeah i think its would help to a lot players , and like zolerox said :  "Either add all the consumables to jokerstore or make them tradable Simples. " 

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Or just make them not have consumables at all.

Thats what i am talking about.

Either make them a yellow mod or at least let me buy them with apb$.

Edited by Pwnimon