Sign in to follow this  
JamesCamBilli

Colby M-1922

I've been using this gun for a long time now. Honestly considering the pedestal it stands on I think at this stage in the game it is seriously underpowered for the amount of effort that goes into just firing and not hitting the ceiling. Secondly comparing to other guns in its class that can now be acquired it's just outclassed. Now I use this gun becasue I love the look. As far as a weapon goes I think it's a real pile of crap. But I just can't drag myself away from it. Will this gun ever be fixed?.. I think it needs it.

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more.  They just need to revert it to how it was before Qwentle's stupid recoil curve system and it'll be fine.  It'll still be outclassed by the OCA and PMG but it'll be leagues better than it is now. 

Just get rid of the exponential recoil and then players could actually use the muscle memory learned for it again.

You guys are just casuals to be honest, the recoil is next to nothing atleast for me and other accomplished players if you do not believe me, meet me in game and i wll show you.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

1 hour ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

You guys are just casuals to be honest, the recoil is next to nothing atleast for me and other accomplished players if you do not believe me, meet me in game and i wll show you.

No one said it's not hard or next to nothing. It's just a nice QoL improvement that makes the gun more approachable, creates more consistent muscle memory, and allows lower skilled/casual players an easier entry. Also allows those already familiar with the gun to be a little more consistent with their shots.

The gun is fine and it can outgun an OCA/PMG (people don't appreciate the 1922 because of the recoil) just fine i did multiple blizzkrieg 4's with it in asylum going against other smgs head on, just look at how DogFish from bitfenix played with it and it will give you the idea of what i talk about, by no means its a meta weapon, It will be fun having the SWARM recoil system on it if anything.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

The way the M-1922 handles it's closer to the 'Manic' and ATAC. Both weapons out perform it in accuracy and max damage range. Manic has lower ttk and 1 less shot to kill. ATAC has higher ttk but 2 less shots to kill. Neither have excessively high recoil.

muzzle break doesnt even help with this gun. if you never have muzzle used it on the 1922 heres what it does. floor to roof in .2 seconds. seriously i doubt a 45 acp recoils hard enough to make a gun kick like that