Sign in to follow this  
MotokoHutt

Demolition & AV Guns

Can kill's by blowing up a vehicle PLEASE count toward role progression? For the longest time it has made no sense that APB would have dedicated anti vehicle weaponry like rockets and AV machineguns or even AV Snipers and then force people to instead injure cars and hope to kill the enemy once there out of it just to get kill's toward there role. It just makes no sense, why it wouldnt, get a kill with that sweet as hell long range conc throw blowing up someones fleeing vehicle? Why should you not be rewarded for your efforts? calculate your enemy vehicle route and spawn in to intercept blowing up there car with a Volcano, why should you not get credit for that? Surf around on your buddies car chasing down players that are relocating with your dedicated AV gun, why should APB deny you just cus your killing a player by using there vehicle against them? Please Little Orbit, common, make it happen.

Edited by MotokoHutt
  • Like 2

This, i can agree with this, as someone who loves to use the SWARM with its great AV abilities, i would love to be rewarded for any kills gained via destruction of a vehicle.

• Like 1

Some sort of Battlefield when you get points from both kills and the distruction of the vehicle itself?

16 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Some sort of Battlefield when you get points from both kills and the distruction of the vehicle itself?

I more ment that if you kill someone in a vehicle or by blowing up a nearby vehicle, instead of being registered as a vehicle destruction and counting toward no roles that it actually counts toward the gun role you used to kill said vehicle. SO if a cars on fire and someone is near it and you shoot it with a gun to score a kill, it counts toward the gun used's role.

2 minutes ago, MotokoHutt said:

I more ment that if you kill someone in a vehicle or by blowing up a nearby vehicle, instead of being registered as a vehicle destruction and counting toward no roles that it actually counts toward the gun role you used to kill said vehicle. SO if a cars on fire and someone is near it and you shoot it with a gun to score a kill, it counts toward the gun used's role.

OR, they could make it counts in both roles.