I took a break recently from APB., Few weeks ago I decided to come back, I installed APB Reloaded, started playing it.., then realized that I cannot trade anything between myself or with other peoples accounts., It's been 2 weeks since I'm waiting for the trade block to go away, but it is still Blocked. I am starting to think that it will never go away, I heard the trade ban happens by itself automatically for 3 days, then people are allowed to trade again, but mine has been forever, 2 weeks now., If Anybody has something to say about that, or help me out, would be very great and kind of you..!

Thank you for your attention, looking forward hearing for you ! 

1DBD8B5BF398738F90CF8DA8DDBB3DAD80EBCF13

7AE60621A1CA485B6D580EF7E87987A12E4B4E5F

4C6068D515BB038172E076142B408BA759B37130

• Like 1

This thread has been moved to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section. 

For the automated temporary tradelock, it will show you in those pop-ups how long is remaining on the trade lock.

Since that doesn't show, we can safely assume this is a permanent trade lock.

Contact the support team for more information on why this happened for you specifically and what can possibly be done to lift that lock.

~@mayii

• Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 2:01 AM, Mr_Strike said:

I took a break recently from APB., Few weeks ago I decided to come back, I installed APB Reloaded, started playing it.., then realized that I cannot trade anything between myself or with other peoples accounts., It's been 2 weeks since I'm waiting for the trade block to go away, but it is still Blocked. I am starting to think that it will never go away, I heard the trade ban happens by itself automatically for 3 days, then people are allowed to trade again, but mine has been forever, 2 weeks now., If Anybody has something to say about that, or help me out, would be very great and kind of you..!

Thank you for your attention, looking forward hearing for you ! 

1DBD8B5BF398738F90CF8DA8DDBB3DAD80EBCF13

7AE60621A1CA485B6D580EF7E87987A12E4B4E5F

4C6068D515BB038172E076142B408BA759B37130

Did they ever help you out? I have the same problem. Cant send mail, cant buy or sell on the market, cant trade, nothing. I don't have a countdown for my trade block in the chat when i join social either.

On 1/27/2023 at 1:34 AM, lRush said:

Did they ever help you out? I have the same problem. Cant send mail, cant buy or sell on the market, cant trade, nothing. I don't have a countdown for my trade block in the chat when i join social either.

Hello,

As @Amayii mentioned, the trade lock is only temporary (3 days), and a message should show up in game chat stating how long you still have to wait before being able to trade again. Now, if that message does not show, or you notice the time does not go down, please contact our customer support at https://support.gamersfirst.com/ or send an e-mail to support@gamersfirst.com.

- Azukii

你的问题解决了吗?请分享下解决方法

Merged.

On 1/29/2023 at 9:20 PM, lRush said:

我 4 天前做过,但还没有人看过。 

我刚上去游戏 问题已经解决了 可以交易 购物了