Inhotep

Why is APB down? Non announced server maintenance?

He said he tried creating a new account and the same thing happened, i assume he came to the point where he picks the server and then he gets kicked, although the character should be created.

if we are having the same issue, i don't think maintenance will fix this, at least it didn't for me

Although he could ask someone to check if his character is online, but i don't think that's the issue since the same thing happened with new account.

Just to keep you guys updated, server patch if there was any (since i didnt see any mb downloaded at the start of the game) didnt work, and i am still getting message of locked char in the game, which is now 4th day and very very annoying. I ll keep you posted guys, I thought i could go without report ticket but obviously i cant. 

Glad that some of you confirmed same thing happened to them sometime in the past, so that i dont feel lonely in this weird bug. 

1 hour ago, Inhotep said:

Just to keep you guys updated, server patch if there was any (since i didnt see any mb downloaded at the start of the game) didnt work, and i am still getting message of locked char in the game, which is now 4th day and very very annoying. I ll keep you posted guys, I thought i could go without report ticket but obviously i cant. 

Glad that some of you confirmed same thing happened to them sometime in the past, so that i dont feel lonely in this weird bug. 

Definitely do a support ticket. Your account is likely locked in an instance that isn't "up" and therefore likely cannot be released. This happened about 3 years back when G1 still owned the game, and they had to go in and manually purge peoples accounts from the hold.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Inhotep said:

Did you try what i told you

Just now, jmiIos said:

Did you try what i told you

Yea i did, and now i am certain 100% thats it not issue on my end.

49 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

Yea i did, and now i am certain 100% thats it not issue on my end.

did you try connecting to different internet while in built in admin account

15 minutes ago, jmiIos said:

did you try connecting to different internet while in built in admin account

Built in admin account doesnt change a single thing.

Entirely new account got same issue.

So really no clue how this happened.

I play 5+ years and never had anything similar to this issue.

Its a feeling like always I have "luck" to test every friggin scenario when its about bad scenarios. -_-

i have to try it all pfft

33 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

Built in admin account doesnt change a single thing.

Entirely new account got same issue.

So really no clue how this happened.

I play 5+ years and never had anything similar to this issue.

Its a feeling like always I have "luck" to test every friggin scenario when its about bad scenarios. -_-

i have to try it all pfft

yea but you have to be connected to different internet as well, it happened to me out of nowhere as well. Because this issue doesn't seem to be connected to one account being locked as much as it is to the internet because every new account will get locked while you create it on the same internet. As i said, i still have this issue but because i am connected to the new internet i can play, but if i were to go back on the same internet where i got this issue in the first place i would get that account lock.

3 minutes ago, jmiIos said:

yea but you have to be connected to different internet as well, it happened to me out of nowhere as well. Because this issue doesn't seem to be connected to one account being locked as much as it is to the internet because every new account will get locked while you create it on the same internet. As i said, i still have this issue but because i am connected to the new internet i can play, but if i were to go back on the same internet where i got this issue in the first place i would get that account lock.

Ok what is new internet? How i get it?

18 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

Ok what is new internet? How i get it?

Well i'm sorry but you will either need new internet provider or ask some of your neighbours to tell you their wi fi password.

I think you can use internet mobile data(as a hotspot) as well but i don't know how reliable it is, since that might be too slow for APB.

I am sure if you were to try and connect to your APB account from someone that has different internet provider the game would work fine, one of those game rooms for example.

But because of corona virus i highly doubt any of that even works.

On the other hand, you can wait till support replies to you and hope they will solve your issue, 

Edited by jmiIos

11 minutes ago, jmiIos said:

Well i'm sorry but you will either need new internet provider or ask some of your neighbours to tell you their wi fi password.

I think you can use internet mobile data(as a hotspot) as well but i don't know how reliable it is, since that might be too slow for APB.

I am sure if you were to try and connect to your APB account from someone that has different internet provider the game would work fine, one of those game rooms for example.

But because of corona virus i highly doubt any of that even works.

On the other hand, you can wait till support replies to you and hope they will solve your issue, 

Oh cmon that is so radical solution.

I didnt change my provider ever. I got it 10+ years.

I dont think such a random crash which i had tones of in APB would result in never being able to connect again.

It is bug in their system, they just have to solve it, thats all.

Still tnx for info, i will keep you guys posted. I sent ticket to support now i can only hope it wont take 10 months to reply or do something my fix. 

Since i am afraid due to this virus that they wont be so fast 😕

This couldnt have happened in worse timing. Now that i dont work and am home, from all times in past 5 years it happened now -_- what a "luck"

ITS FIXED!!! Support did it ❤️ 

Thanks you Matt, thank to the guy tagging Matt here, thank you all guys for support.

You can close this topic, but dont delete, so that if someone got this same issue, only solution is report ticket.

No provider change phew 🙂 

As this seems to have been resolved, I will be locking the thread and marking it as such.

~@mayii