Zatro

"Removes Tracers"

The biggest thing a lot of people forget about tracers is that they were part of the balance of the sniper rifles. The heavy HVR that we all love to hate wasn't nearly as oppressive back then, because every single shot was a tracer shot that gave away the location of the HVR user to everyone in the area. Without tracers, you're still able to gauge but not to such a precise degree on the instant like that.

23 hours ago, GhosT said:

Weirdly, Innova managed to keep both weapon skins and weapon tracers.

I mean, that's because Innova actually gave a shit about the game. They did a whole ton of really great things, a lot of which that I wish had been brought over here.

• Like 2

On 1/28/2020 at 7:48 PM, Solamente said:

i play with apb muted a lot, and even when its not i feel like apb's directional sound is pretty bad

APB is one of the few games that still has proper sound panning when wearing headphones. I'm really hoping the engine upgrade doesn't screw this up. Seems like all the new shooters base their sound off of TV speaker position, so you end up with sound cutting hard left/right when only turning a few degrees.

On 1/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, VickyFox said:

The Raptor 45 'Condor' (Joker Mystery Box 17) is a he legendary assault rifle has a one of a kind mod call "XTD-7s Silencer", At this time it is the only gun in game that will not show up on radar... However this only applies to the first 3 bullets fired.

Not the greatest benefit to the user, but the first 3 bullets being masked may just give enough of a delayed reaction from the target.

I have never seen this weapon show up on radar. Besides, G1 broke the radar after adding that weapon.

• Like 1

im amazed there are people against tracers.

i mean fuck dude. radar only shows so much of the area when an opponent is trying to snipe you. easier when you can see where he shooting from. would also make more sense as to why people use silenced weapons in the first place.

silencer otherwise is completely useless

7 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

APB is one of the few games that still has proper sound panning when wearing headphones.

Agree. It is not perfect but it is not horrible either.

My only issue is there is no way to know if ally or an enemy is firing the shots so you have to be looking at the radar all the time (which kinda takes away from the experience and it could be solved with traces)