Sign in to follow this  
xXD4v1dXx

Throw Your Empty Mag (Mod/throwable)

Just thought of a funny and somewhat cool idea for another throwable and it goes some what like this, you can throw an empty gun mag at an enemy for a insta kill... That's basically it really. Not sure if it should be either a character mod or just another throwable like the bricks n 8balls but I was thinking what if it was just a hybrid of the two, and I say that as in its a character mod (maybe Orange mod) but it adds to the nade count by one or two upon finishing a magazine. So say you have three low yeilds then have two empty mags extra to throw after using up ur yeilds (not a lot of people use the brick n 8 ball throwables on console, like no one uses em at all so it seems ok on there but dont really know how op is would be on pc. Tbh sounds kinda op but eh). Lemme hear what yall think.

We don't have actual reload animations, or visible weapons mods, and you expect an animation where you can throw the magazine? xd

1 hour ago, ZoriaDunne said:

We don't have actual reload animations, or visible weapons mods, and you expect an animation where you can throw the magazine? xd

Hey this is the game suggestion section bud, As in its just a suggestion that is of no priority but just snow ballin ideas for the future. And the reloaded animation stuff was already suggested. You know why? Cuz it the fucking game suggestion section smh. 

On 1/18/2020 at 5:49 PM, xXD4v1dXx said:

Hey this is the game suggestion section bud, As in its just a suggestion that is of no priority but just snow ballin ideas for the future. And the reloaded animation stuff was already suggested. You know why? Cuz it the fucking game suggestion section smh. 

I know what you mean, but I think the number of suggestions that has been implemented in the game is 0 anyways.

I mean, technically you could modify the brick throw mechanic and animation to pull this off. That said, as an NHVR user, this might make me dangerously powerful, to where the act of reloading could be my 150 dmg finisher.

I wouldn't call it a bad idea, just not a good one.