trashpanda

Increase in FPS drops?

Has anyone else noticed an increase both in quantity and frequency of FPS drops? Specifically after the un-christmas update. And especially when in a firefight. It's really getting on my nerves, the screen just freezes for a fraction of a second but when it's back I'm 1 shot away from death. And it happens pretty much every single time I engage in a firefight, mostly when it's CQC. I hope Little Orbit takes notice and tries to fix it, it's just incredibly frustrating.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Now that you have mentioned it, I had it at few times. 

Also it is just me of the server performance was better on the NA server? Trying to stay behind a corner but getting exposed instead seems to happen pretty often now. 

I am experiencing 1 to 2 freezes per session. My game freezes for like 3 to 5 seconds and then resumes.

Usually happens at the beginning my session and then never againfor the rest of my game time.

Edited by Ai-Zhú

I haven’t had this as often as you guys but I definitely have noticed that. I’d be using a sniper rifle and right as I’m about to take my shot, it freezes. But maybe once or twice a session (sessions lasts for 6 or more hours)

I have major drops during my play too, as you said, lasting around 3-5 seconds. But those are rare, what I often have are micro drops, the game will skip a few frames and by then I'm pretty much dead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, trashpanda said:

Has anyone else noticed an increase both in quantity and frequency of FPS drops? Specifically after the un-christmas update. And especially when in a firefight. It's really getting on my nerves, the screen just freezes for a fraction of a second but when it's back I'm 1 shot away from death. And it happens pretty much every single time I engage in a firefight, mostly when it's CQC. I hope Little Orbit takes notice and tries to fix it, it's just incredibly frustrating.

Noticed after the last patch I get freezes. During Xmas I didn't have any lag spike or freeze

• Thanks 1

Well I got them for years but it keeps getting worse and worse each patch.

Soon you all will be playing like me if this goes on...

• Thanks 1