Sign in to follow this  
killerskull

Tracking Customer Support - Friday Update?

Hi Matt,

Was wondering if you had the time to update the thread, though I understand how you guys might be busy with the recent patch. Ive now waited 5 full business days for my support ticket. I still haven't been able to launch APB because of the DEP error. I really hope once I get home this following week and update the game to the latest patch, that it will work again. People flooding support about unbans is annoying when there are a few with legitimate issues. 

Yea I'm still not being helped and I sent my tickets in the very first hour after they launched the new support portal, avging about 1 response per week

ticket #s in the 400s and my issues still are not solved

Have some patience, the game is currently in transition still. With BE coming out, there are probably hundreds of tickets being created due to them unbanning in waves, instead of one big wave.

When support finally responded to me, they were quick and resolved my issue within an hour of the initial support reply.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, indi said:

Have some patience, the game is currently in transition still. With BE coming out, there are probably hundreds of tickets being created due to them unbanning in waves, instead of one big wave.

When support finally responded to me, they were quick and resolved my issue within an hour of the initial support reply.

Yeah but its been over 9 hours without a respond.

ticket # 3247 if anyone will check

15 minutes ago, Bowser said:

Yeah but its been over 9 hours without a respond.

ticket # 3247 if anyone will check

Did you even read OP? Ive waited 5 days so far with nothing. I doubt you will get response in a few hours, it most likely be a few days. My ticket is 2341, I think. I dunno how people are finding out how many total open tickets there are atm.

Edited by killerskull

Sign in to follow this