Sign in to follow this  
Snoball01

Please some help to adapt or uninstall

Well il start saying that im not good at this game. I am a average player silver to be especific and took a brake of apb, when i returned saw the non existing of threath districts. I mind was like okey lets check it out, for my grat surprise o got a losing mission killstreak because kept getting rekt by gold players aka good players and got tilted and salty about it and stopped playing... The point is that i feel should return district for each treath or become good at the game and adapt to it

I hear fot some suggestion thanks with respect thanks 

I have moved this thread to General Discussions section of our forums.

The change to no threat segregation is a temporary thing till we get all the district servers in the correct places. More info on this can be found in:

~@mayii

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amayii said:

The change to no threat segregation is a temporary thing till we get all the district servers in the correct places. More info on this can be found in:

~@mayii

To make everything working fine, the dev. team should take a bit more time on this fixes.

thanks.

"but you have to face better players to get good" they'll say, ignoring the difference between a tough match against slightly better opponents and getting vaporized without being able to react

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Solamente said:

"but you have to face better players to get good" they'll say, ignoring the difference between a tough match against slightly better opponents and getting vaporized without being able to react

Thanks for advice 

3 hours ago, Amayii said:

~@mayii

Thank god lol

1 hour ago, Snoball01 said:

Thanks for advice 

lol my bad

theres really no way to avoid this completely even with segregation, especially if you’re silver

best thing to do is find some friends who can stand playing apb with you - it’s a lot easier to shake off a stomp session if you have some friends you can fuck around with

Edited by Solamente
typo

7 hours ago, Solamente said:

Getting vaporized teaches you faster than just a 'tough match'. Is it fun? Nope. Do you learn quick? Yup.

I'm getting vaporized in CSGO lately. Around 47 hours now. In that time I have not even won enough games to become ranked, that is how badly I am getting wiped. Am I having fun? Eh, debatable but more leaning towards no. Am I learning quick? Yup.

use all the buyable guns to learn the ranges.... if you really wanna learn the ranges of the guns go to apbdb.com and look up the stats of your favorite weapons.

Sign in to follow this