Noob_Guardian

Fixing Carspawner and Radar Tower

On 12/11/2019 at 3:45 AM, DeadPixels said:

Mobile spawns were never fine, as you said it yourself they allow closer spawns which give a great advantage over normal spawns. This is the reason why 95% cars have this modification equipped. 

You all act like disabling a car is impossible.  Satchel bomb, 1 conc or an explosive weapon. Stop ignoring spawn vehicles.  They are usually my primary target on missions and take little effort to disable. Hell, it's even more fun to allow a team to respawn in their car and Omsaw it as they try and get out.

Edited by illgot

10 minutes ago, illgot said:

They are usually my primary target on missions

and you don't think that the objective should be your primary target?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

september 3rd 2015, coulda just went to the youtoob channel and looked at upload date

Time stamp for the part of the video that is relevant. 

That's my bad , I wasn't clear. 

1 hour ago, Solamente said:

and you don't think that the objective should be your primary target?

You mean the objective?  Do you honestly rush the objective ignoring all players trying to kill you because the objective is the primary target?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, illgot said:

You mean the objective?  Do you honestly rush the objective ignoring all players trying to kill you because the objective is the primary target?

is that what i said?

because i don't think that's what i said

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2019 at 10:22 AM, SilverCrow said:

Getting outmanouvered = "some stupid tactic".

You are constantly twisting my words and trying to make me look incompetent, but you are not answering the important questions. Why are we forced to use the same tactics as our opponent to be more competitive? Why are there so many different weapons, vehicles, modifications but we are forced to use the same thing over and over again? APB players constantly use the things that gives them greater advantage, that's how it always was and always will be. But when somebody complains about the broken stuff you get an answer from them: you are bad, get gud..

I can't talk about other people in this thread, but i want stuff in games to be balanced. In APB a lot of things should be changed, the previous company clearly rushed with most things they added to the game withouth proper testing!

Merged.

On 12/13/2019 at 1:11 AM, illgot said:

You all act like disabling a car is impossible.  Satchel bomb, 1 conc or an explosive weapon.

For using Satchel bomb you actually have to run to the vehicle which can be further away from your objectives, by doing so you lose precious time, you giveaway a good position and if there is no real cover you can even get killed. 

For granades you are forced to use Concussion grenades for maximum hard damage. Grenades sometimes don't do damage to vehicles, idk it's some old bug and some vehicles are so strong you have to nade them 2x in order to destroy car spawners (Nulander Pioneer). Later on when you would need grenades you don't have them, because you already used them.

Almost nobody uses explosive weapon

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

You are constantly twisting my words and trying to make me look incompetent, but you are not answering the important questions. Why are we forced to use the same tactics as our opponent to be more competitive? Why are there so many different weapons, vehicles, modifications but we are forced to use the same thing over and over again? APB players constantly use the things that gives them greater advantage, that's how it always was and always will be. But when somebody complains about the broken stuff you get an answer from them: you are bad, get gud..

I can't talk about other people in this thread, but i want stuff in games to be balanced. In APB a lot of things should be changed, the previous company clearly rushed with most things they added to the game withouth proper testing!

Merged.

For using Satchel bomb you actually have to run to the vehicle which can be further away from your objectives, by doing so you lose precious time, you giveaway a good position and if there is no real cover you can even get killed. 

For granades you are forced to use Concussion grenades for maximum hard damage. Grenades sometimes don't do damage to vehicles, idk it's some old bug and some vehicles are so strong you have to nade them 2x in order to destroy car spawners (Nulander Pioneer). Later on when you would need grenades you don't have them, because you already used them.

Almost nobody uses explosive weapon

They reworked a lot of vehicles after the ALIG buff to give them increased HP. It inadvertantly made Carpsawns even more annoying. I don't know if they buffed the Pioneer though. Also that grenade issue is one I only get with concussion grenades, something is wonky with their blast.

And nobody should be forced to use explosive weapons without a destroy car mission/runners /shrug

Edited by Noob_Guardian

On 12/12/2019 at 7:36 PM, Solamente said:

is that what i said?

because i don't think that's what i said

Yeah thats what they said.  I saw it.