xkamVenx

1ms=100ms?????

Hey what’s up. I normally don’t use forums for any reason, but I’m getting annoyed for the past hours that I have played. The idea that the servers are in NY is great because it’s the first time I’m able to play with 1ms. However, it is the worst experience i’ve ever had lmao, i have 1 ms but it literally feels like more than that for some f***ing reason. I am just warping around all over the place which is so annoying. Not even when i had 40 ms two weeks ago, I was just fineeee i wasn’t teleporting like i am doing with 1ms right now, it literally makes no sense and i hope you guys can fix that. I know servers just came up yesterday, but i am just letting you know this is a problem you should fix. Thank you. 

Edited by xkamVenx

Based on the posts by Matt here and here, the current server configuration is temporary and will improve once we have all of the servers in all of the locations fully operational.

I'm sorry for the temporary inconvenience this causes.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Amayii said:

Based on the posts by Matt here and here, the current server configuration is temporary and will improve once we have all of the servers in all of the locations fully operational.

I'm sorry for the temporary inconvenience this causes.

~@mayii

We appreciate that, i hope you guys can get some sleep after all of the hard work done.