Sign in to follow this  
PETRONAS

[Launcher] Issues updating via the launcher

I'm returning to APB after about a year. There is a 600 MB update to be downloaded but I can't seem to get it done because it downloads it at 7 or 8 kbps. I left it for an hour to see if that could help but it didn't. My internet speed is nearly 100 MBPS (https://i.gyazo.com/58a2ec970854bf7cd2424bba1cbf4b56.png)

Is there a way to download the update manually from somewhere else? Any other solutions?

Thanks.

Did you try just uninstalling it and reinstalling it?

That'll probably fix it, I would assume

One time happened also to me , it decided to update at 100 KB/s even if i have ,like you, 100 MB/s internet speed,

Dunno if it have to be with the launcher but the next day it update at regular speed.

Edited by iDontThinkSo

On 11/4/2019 at 3:39 PM, PETRONAS said:

I'm returning to APB after about a year. There is a 600 MB update to be downloaded but I can't seem to get it done because it downloads it at 7 or 8 kbps. I left it for an hour to see if that could help but it didn't. My internet speed is nearly 100 MBPS (https://i.gyazo.com/58a2ec970854bf7cd2424bba1cbf4b56.png)

Is there a way to download the update manually from somewhere else? Any other solutions?

Thanks.

Did you manage to update it properly?

I've been having the same issue today (arround 6kbps), tried reinstalling a couple of times but nothing seems to do it.

Now it finally downloaded to like the last 6 MB remaining, but now the launcher keeps breaking.. Repairing doesn't fix it.

After hours upon hours of waiting for the launcher to update(100kb/s), the proggress has now stopped.

I only have 6.5mb left and waited 24 hours for this, any fix? Can't I just donwload the god damn patch from somewhere... actually unreal.

https://prnt.sc/ptpg6d

Merged.

https://prnt.sc/ptpmis

Is it only me or when you freshly download APB, the updates take like 20 hours? Even more? I went from 900kb speed to 100kb and it's still going down, please help.2vjg8olm

Merged.

I have the same issue, any way to solve it?

So im trying to install APB i download apb from steam at 30mb/s takes only some min and then i click play and launcher start up downloading all updates but it start downloading at 9mb/s goes up to 30.04mb and just gets stuck then speeds drastically drop down from 9mb/s down to 5 KB/s and it just gets stuck down here why is it that slow when i could clearly download faster in start for like 5 seconds

I have moved this topic to the PC Bug and Tech issues section of our forums.

And merged several other topics on the same issue into this.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, we are working to resolve it as quickly as we can.

~@mayii

Heya!

Could you please try patching again? Issue should be resolved. Let me know if you are still having issues!