Ai-Zhú

How do people shoot precisely while moving?

56 minutes ago, ForeverCrooked said:

res doesn't matter its always off slightly. either take a screenshot and measure or just use some overlay software to put a dot in the middle of the screen and you'll see the in game crosshair isn't centered.

I'm using overlay crosshair, it sits perfectly at the middle of the screen and fully synchronized with the ingame crosshair

On 11/1/2019 at 12:21 PM, Salvick said:

Also bear in mind that most of these players if not everyone of them usually have a custom crosshair that helps to center their aiming disregarding the crosshair bloom when moving or jumping. That's the only way to do effective jump-shots and keep a good tracking of aim while moving. Whoever says the contrary is either lying or just naive.

yeah forgetting where the center of your screen is because the crosshair blooms out etc etc 

• Like 1

See precised shots when targets are moving were never mastered by me.

I mean if I predict movement sure. But most likely enemy will try evade the hell out of my shots, hence most of times miss.

You better off putting yourself in tactical advantage. If you see enemy, don't just rambo him. Follow him for a bit, see what's he is observing, check other sides, go for it when you absolute sure that enemy not gonna expect you.
I had a lot of missions where patience paid off more than rush of idiots. (Especially if enemy is stronger than you in terms of skill - usually such approach might pay back a lot)