Nafryti

Wildfire evacuation and Event

I'm a long term player of the game, I love the fashionable capability, it's why I've spent so much money on the game.

Though, as I've mentioned HERE I'm in the middle of a wildfire evacuation.  I had intended on taking a break after the event, but then PG&E decided to start another fire.  (I'm an evacuee from the Tubbs fire, also started by PG&E 2 years ago)

So I'm unfortunately missing out on some options for fashion, but my biggest loss (related to the event) is that Demoness Skin.

I created this thread to keep everyone updated on the wildfire raging in northern Sonoma county California.

--------------------

PG&E Has claimed responsibility for this fire already.

Current estimate of most of the State regaining power by Friday, however, high winds are forecasted Friday night, so the power will just get shut off again.

The wildfire has spread into the Town of Windsor, JUST North of my home.  Though close, not nearly as close as the Tubbs fire came to my home.   

The fire is over 50,000 acres, I think, not certain.  The interactive incident map is helpful, but almost always 12 hours old.

AREA INCIDENT MAP

Been receiving NIXLE alerts for the past couple of days.  Much of them often the same information, some point out that not everyone has left the immediate danger lines.

LARKFIELD-WIKIUP NIXLE ALERTS

If you have an Android device you can listen to the CAL FIRE dispatch using the app: Scanner Radio, I have pro version cuz I liked it that much.

"Sonoma County Fire and CAL FIRE Dispatch - NORTH WEST"

I've evacuated into my Dad's classroom at Elsie Allen high school, we're camping out here with three dogs.

I'LL KEEP UPDATING

I'm doing this all from my phone, please excuse typo's.

Edited by Nafryti

12 hours ago, Nafryti said:

So I'm unfortunately missing out on some options for fashion, but my biggest loss (related to the event) is that Demoness Skin.

Matt mentioned during a short discussion in the first of the October streams, that those items should be coming to Armas some time after the event should you not have been able to get them from the event itself.

I'm also sorry to hear of troubles you find yourself in and shall hope for a quick and safe return.

Edit: Moved to Off-Topic as well.

~@mayii

• Like 1

might as well move to texas like everyone else

the rest of the US doesnt have as much problems with wild fires as california does

Should you want the exact wording on what Amayii just mentioned, @Nafryti (3:52 into the video is where he starts the point)

Edited by Kevkof
  • Like 1

Thanks for the kindness.

Didn't know it was going to be on ARMAS after some time. 

Been to Texas on two different occasions, job market sucks both times.

Wildfires update: as of right now there is no evacuation for my home anymore.

UPDATE: Did I mention how unhelpful that map is?  It had one evacuation zone when I wrote this thread, now it has a ton more, I'm still evacuated.

Edited by Nafryti

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm not sure what the fires part has to do with APB.

Reading hard, yo.

Well, this afternoon my neighborhood was downgraded to "evacuation warning" and was allowed to move back home.

xW826Dtm.jpg

seen in lower left corner, grandfathers folded flag and all his old rifles

With everything unloaded from the van and truck, it was time to relocate the... computer...

kaK2LQUm.jpg

pictured lower right, Buster, my doggo :3