1 hour ago, Dezire said:

still open for applications?

i would like to.

Alexis 19 years old.

i play this game since 2013, i have more then 2.5k hours on it. in totality i have 8.2k hours on differents fps games on steam, not counting the other gaming platforms like uplay, origin,ect...
i'm sending you this cuz i came back on apb and i'll stay on it for finish the game right naw and also in the future of the game (2 future new contact,etc...)
Right naw i have 4 APB characters all from Citadel 😛 :

- Enforcer : susuker r255 - Adaina r25 
- Criminal : Gr3asyThumb r177 - MyL0ve r60

Be fairplay with other players, make fun with my teammates and teamplay for win, be good and give everything i can for win, this is what i am thinking when i play.

GLHF

8 hours ago, susukerfr said:
i would like to.

Alexis 19 years old.

i play this game since 2013, i have more then 2.5k hours on it. in totality i have 8.2k hours on differents fps games on steam, not counting the other gaming platforms like uplay, origin,ect...
i'm sending you this cuz i came back on apb and i'll stay on it for finish the game right naw and also in the future of the game (2 future new contact,etc...)

Be fairplay with other players, make fun with my teammates and teamplay for win, be good and give everything i can for win, this is what i am thinking when i play.

GLHF
my dude why are you quoting me? i was just asking if they were open for applications lmao. GL tho xd

2 hours ago, Dezire said:
10 hours ago, susukerfr said:
i would like to.

Alexis 19 years old.

GLHF
my dude why are you quoting me? i was just asking if they were open for applications lmao. GL tho xd
Cuz you ask the same question i wanted to ask XD

Hi. My name is Ozan. My friends call me oziyy. I am playing this game since RTW. i got ups and downs. I always played apb on top level. Actually i was in the 8bit for a while. Then quit the game due to my real life.

Now iam here back in the game again i was searching for my old clan. And saw this post. The time i was in 8bit, players were hardcore. People were kind and friendly. I want to play this game with great people again.

My character name = BaBaZuLa   R:241

I miss the good teamplay...

please hit me up if i got to join. if not hit me up again and let me know why i couldnt join so i can progress myself better.

Thank you ^^

As a player with 240k total kills i aprove of this clan as the best criminal clan there ever was  and will be.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

On 6/20/2018 at 4:47 PM, kokejn said:

After 8 years of asking to join 8bit, i think now is perfect time to reject me again. Character names: WtfSerbiano,CharlieSheen,Orshid,MikriMouse,Kokejn. One of best players in Patriot(now Citadel). I was in all clans in APB but not 8bit, i mean i was during event. I brought victory to you guys, and you kicked me and other 100 bronze,silver members of the named clan. One love for Putin.

Still waiting

On 11/25/2020 at 9:17 AM, kokejn said:

Still waiting

SORRY for the delayed response. Your application is still with the recruitment committee.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

just want to bring everyone's attention to one simple fact:

we do have a google drive folder for everyone's feet pics that should be updated monthly, at least. i could name and shame but the ones responsible know this is about them..

glory to the elders!