Kominis

Snow in San Paro

If its just textures then that'd be nice. Still not sure how i feel on particles since even plain fog was causing problems forever ago.

Ps- was fog added back in and re-removed?

Winter should look like winter id like this but also destroyable snow drifts where the snow plows dumped the snow on the sides of the road here n there

a destroyable winter environment would be interesting

22 hours ago, MonteJr said:

If its just textures then that'd be nice. Still not sure how i feel on particles since even plain fog was causing problems forever ago.

Ps- was fog added back in and re-removed?

i seen fog for October during the Halloween event but i don't know about any other time - random weather makes it interesting id like that too like heavy rain that makes cars slide if going too fast n stuff

you know a  real environment for driving  (would make racing interesting too)

As long as it doesn't affect the driving then I'd love to see this.  Same as rain, if done correctly then adding light snowfall particles shouldn't be an issue.

Rain and snow that makes the road slippery like it doe sin real life could make things more challenging and fun.
Plus a lot of us too lazy to drive good would have to practice to handle that or look like fools for not knowing how to lol

Thunderstorm would be pretty sick, I imagine weather effects in general wont be considered till after the EU.