Trivirium

So about them EMP grenades.

6 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

you explode of course but even those cares are pretty disabled if conced at full health, so no need für Emp.

Laughs in Pioneer which shrugs off all attacks that immediately detonate non heavy vehicles. 

Laughs in Pioneer / Espacio which simply rams light vehicles into walls to make them explode. 

Honestly my man... Playing with anything non heavy is just handicapping yourself. 

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Laughs in Pioneer which shrugs off all attacks that immediately detonate non heavy vehicles. 

Laughs in Pioneer / Espacio which simply rams light vehicles into walls to make them explode. 

Honestly my man... Playing with anything non heavy is just handicapping yourself. 

of course that why I find it funny that everyone complains about weapon balance while cars are at the worst imbalance since those changes were made. never did player car choice look so sadly even since then. 

No one during a mission took a detour to blow up a Moirai because it cost a lot time and was no tactical advantage justifying the time input to do so.  So it was never a real problem to use one, except you may randomly drive by an opponent who then tried to conc you. But usually cars were just a spot to spot vehicle utility.

1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

of course that why I find it funny that everyone complains about weapon balance while cars are at the worst imbalance since those changes were made. never did player car choice look so sadly even since then. 

On this I think most players would agree.

There's really two categories of vehicles...

The big 3 (Pioneer, Espacio, 4x4), and then everything else. 

On 10/15/2019 at 8:44 AM, CookiePuss said:

On this I think most players would agree. There's really two categories of vehicles... The big 3 (Pioneer, Espacio, 4x4), and then everything else. 

*Big 4, you forgot the heavy Vegas. It's up there for the same reason that Espacio is up there, it's got unique quirks that make it worth taking instead of the 4x4.

4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

*Big 4, you forgot the heavy Vegas. It's up there for the same reason that Espacio is up there, it's got unique quirks that make it worth taking instead of the 4x4.

Hard pass. 

Just now, ZoriaDunne said:

You guys act like the engine upgrade is actually going to happen. lolol

I was just playing it this morning, wym?

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I was just playing it this morning, wym?

Joke about New engine never coming.