Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gaiz

Lost and impossible weapons

Recommended Posts

Hello guys I would like to share our ideas about some weapons that have been lost in time such as the VBR "tempress", OPGL and OSMAW permanent or the Star LCR that was recently added to buy with Joker tickets so what do you think you would like Will these weapons return but from G1C? I personally would give anything for a Star LCR hehe 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have moved this topic to the General Discussions section of our forums.

 

The temptress was confirmed to be coming to the new contacts as per the latest Q&A with Matt Scott.

A permanent OSMAW is attainable from the Joker Store

The LCR should be coming to Armas before the end of the year as per Matt's responses.

 

~@mayii

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Temptress contacts o god, missions about to get alot more annoyying *cap40c better stay dead.

Can we get old glory *cj3 version ?

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Amayii said:

I have moved this topic to the General Discussions section of our forums.

 

The temptress was confirmed to be coming to the new contacts as per the latest Q&A with Matt Scott.

A permanent OSMAW is attainable from the Joker Store

The LCR should be coming to Armas before the end of the year as per Matt's responses.

 

~@mayii

Really? Oh yes.. finally i will get my Old Glory, that's a real GLORY.

Wasn't able to when it came out.. i was a lil child 😥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Temptress contacts o god, missions about to get alot more annoyying *cap40c better stay dead.

Can we get old glory *cj3 version ?

the temptress is good but not really any more useful than a carbine

 

iirc cap40 nfcp2 will be rewarded from the new contacts as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2019 at 9:10 PM, Solamente said:

the temptress is good but not really any more useful than a carbine

 

iirc cap40 nfcp2 will be rewarded from the new contacts as well

Guess the promise of it coming to jokerstore's been put aside, Well when it becomes available to the public and you have to fight it every match i wonder if people will change their tone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Guess the promise of it coming to jokerstore's been put aside, Well when it becomes available to the public and you have to fight it every match i wonder if people will change their tone.

i own both, which is why my opinion is what it is

 

theyre decent guns, and fairly well balanced, but they aren’t a problem really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...