MattScott

Fallen Earth servers going offline 10/2

On 10/24/2019 at 7:37 PM, Hollywood7098 said:

Aroa Croft you make sense 👍 others going against you are drowning themselves. This hold up, it's inconclusive, an wastes time with words following a ending solution. It's just get it over 🤧 once all those who play the new server with a wipe,  they will continue to play. 😪

You're right, all those people who cried saying they wouldn't play if there's a reset "they'll end up playing". I already said it, just as I said in December 2014 that g1 was making a mistake by banging without motives and then LO appeared that seeing that it was a problem, Time always gives reason to the truth and the brave ones))

Best of luck LO. I played this game "every single day" for 6 years. Then it was frequently, then seldom, then hardly the last few years of life of the game. I have so many chars I don`t even know which one this is, and guess it is the one I made this account for? I am dumber than dirt on computers. I can wait, hell, I`m 70 lol. Will there be a complete wipe of chars and possessions? I have literally hundreds ss of dollars invested in this game. But it is what it is, and will be. I wonder at the fate of us Hazmats? RVN Vet, aka Hazmat Gary Owen

• Like 3

I am right there with RVN Vet. I don't want to lose all my stuff and recipes , cars, outfits, guns, omg so much stuff I personally crafted lmao...…..    but sometimes a good fresh start is needed. and me and oldehippiechick (my mom) will be here waiting for you when you come back Fallen Earth. ready and waiting …  Starrborrn of the clan 420 in the travelers faction   signing out

Very late post But was there when the game shut down. Lots of memorizes.... More new ones to make in the future. I'll be here for that day when fallen earth Rises again. as a new generation.
And when the time comes, I'll be here loved the game and i know FE2 will Nourish. Commando Meko....... Signing out.

• Like 1