Sign in to follow this  
xatwxes

Mass Account Lockout

Hello dear players and administration.  I want to ask a question, why did innocent players be massively blocked?  Where can I get an answer to this question?  It does not make sense to send support, many players have received a lock, and this is not the fault of the players themselves, this is the fault of Easy-Anticheat, where can I get help on this?

3 hours ago, Salubrious said:

The help you require can not be obtained via the forums.
You can contact the Support team at https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/lunamy/contact/appeal/, they are the only ones able to provide you with the answers you're looking for.

Hello, moderator, does it make sense for me to contact support if the ban occurred by mistake Easy Anticheat, should I lose my time in order to wait a month for a response from support?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, xatwxes said:

Hello, moderator, does it make sense for me to contact support if the ban occurred by mistake Easy Anticheat, should I lose my time in order to wait a month for a response from support?

yes

although - if there was a mass banwave it probably will be investigated either way. but: you are the first one talking about this.

7 minutes ago, neophobia said:

yes

although - if there was a mass banwave it probably will be investigated either way. but: you are the first one talking about this.

Я говорю первым, потому что большинство русских не знает английского.. 

9 minutes ago, neophobia said:

yes

I speak first because most Russians do not know English ..

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, xatwxes said:

Yes, you should speak to support we have no ability or power to reverse bans. Response times are down to about 2 weeks now.

10 minutes ago, Salubrious said:

Yes, you should speak to support we have no ability or power to reverse bans. Response times are down to about 2 weeks now.

The lock was given by mistake to a lot of people, I expect from you at least some answers other than "Contact support".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xatwxes said:

The lock was given by mistake to a lot of people, I expect from you at least some answers other than "Contact support".

Would that I could, but I can't, so I shan't.

I have no information to give you, please direct your questions to support.

2 minutes ago, Salubrious said:

Я вас понял, спасибо.

2 minutes ago, Salubrious said:

I understand you, thanks.

also received an unjustified blocking of one of the accounts.  wrote in support lo and eac.  waiting for answers 🤦🏿‍♂️🤔

Moderators will say contact support, they will say support - you are to blame for yourself.  For this, I spent 8 years of my life continuing to support her with a donat?  Thank you, you destroy my self-confidence

Sign in to follow this