Sign in to follow this  
xEgykillerx

Old Support Tickets and new support portal

hey

i was wondering if the old tickets before the new portal will be answered or we need to make a new ticket to get answered

because i already have been there for a 4 days with no answer and now they have the new support portal

and i'm not sure what should i do ?

Pretty sure it is just a portal changing. Not the actual ticket system, so should be fine.

Old tickets on desk.com are being closed. If you want to reach our new support you have to remake your ticket.

Dayum.. so if i write a new ticket on the item that was scammed from me, do i have to give all information i gave before the new support portal?

2 minutes ago, Bva said:

Dayum.. so if i write a new ticket on the item that was scammed from me, do i have to give all information i gave before the new support portal?

Do your best to remember the required info of you and make it into the original ticket, they may request further info from you, but I'm sure you can really save yourself a lot of trouble by covering as much area as possible. There's a high volume of tickets right now (I made mine ~10 mins after the ticket system opened and I was nearly #100 on the list) so it may take a while though.

Edited by Similarities

Sign in to follow this