Sign in to follow this  
sbbsdj

which weapon more rewarding?

hello I just want to hear your opinion which weapon is more rewarding N-Tec or Obeya if mastered and used correctly?

Opinion from someone who has 300ms.

Obeya. It is considerably easier to master than the ntec itself.

Ntec can be fired in full auto in close combat its from point blank to 20-30m. It takes time for a newbie to get adjusted to the bloom and to fire in controllable bursts. If you cant control the bloom, youre gonna end up with plenty of ghost shots.

Incase of obeya, its a rifle which just depends on your tapping speed. Considering that you have a decent mice and a good tapping rhythm, No one is gonna stop you. You oughta use your secondary weapon in case of cqc.

If you ask me the skill gap between a silver and a gold is jus because of the ntec handling abilities.

4 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

Ntec can be fired in full auto in close combat its from point blank to 20-30m. 

This is incorrect and overestimates the full auto capability of the ntec.

I would say Oscar. Sure i agree everything what Defibrillator said, but Obeya is still easier to master than Oscar. When you are shooting Obeya you have to be still, Oscar takes everything on another level. You have to control the burst and aiming is a lot harder when you are moving around

N-TEC is easier to pick up and play but harder to master.

Obeya takes more getting used to but the skill level of it caps out lower.

• Thanks 1

Yes, the N-TEC's skill ceiling is higher and it takes a lot more to master it in each situation and range, especially if you are a solo player. You can still switch to Obeya on longer ranges of course as it is a long range weapon after all.

In fact, I would recommend starting off with no red mods on N-TEC as it is easier to solo. Normally you would use Hunting Sight 3, Improved Rifling 3, Mobility Sling (or 3-Point Sling 3 pre-R195) but if you strip the IR3 from that, it's definitely easier to solo as it is much more accurate at full auto and the downside is 7m less effective range than with IR3. However, if you have team mates that can make up for the gun's weaknesses, definitely go with IR3.

Just now, Flaws said:

In fact, I would recommend starting off with no red mods on N-TEC as it is easier to solo. 

Can confirm.

I've lately just been playing the Nol (HS3 only) for the lols, and at least for me it just feels incredibly more forgiving. Though if tryharding is needed, HS3 IR3 (or even CJ), and Mob Sling is the way to go. 

Sign in to follow this