I know the servers are not up yet, but when I am trying to login using steam it gives me error 4:

CXG77W8.jpg

Any ideas?

Edited by Visionaireh

I'm unable to see the attachment.

Edit: Now I can see it. You get that message bc the servers are down and you are trying to login via Steam.

Edited by Vanten
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vanten said:

Fixed

Edit:

4 minutes ago, Vanten said:

Edit: Now I can see it. You get that message bc the servers are down and you are trying to login via Steam.

That's weird because it never used to do that. At least for me. If that's the case then it can be closed🤷‍♂️

Edited by Visionaireh
  • Thanks 1

If memory serves, that's normal for trying to access the game via Steam Login during maintenance downtime, since your login is piggybacking SteamAUTH for that. If you attempt to enter your credentials for your account manually using the normal login above, it'll throw the normal maintenance error 7 or error 8 (depending on the maintenance stage).

Edited by Hexerin
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

If memory serves, that's normal for trying to access the game via Steam Login during maintenance downtime, since your login is piggybacking SteamAUTH for that. If you attempt to enter your credentials for your account manually using the normal login above, it'll throw the normal maintenance error 7.

That is a new one for me for sure. That message never popped up on my end during maintenance while trying to login via Steam.

I guess it can be #closed

Thanks for the quick answers

I've closed this thread per OP's request.

~@mayii